Klor-Con User Reviews

Klor-Con - User Reviews

Klor-Con User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Klor-Con sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: becca66, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

more energy

Comment from: carly313, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 31

I take eleven of these pills a day. Don't know if this is reason I am gaining weight, but seems the weight is coming on.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

I had to take it with lasix so I would not loose my potassium level. It made me feel like I had gas all the time. Not a good feeling at all. Leaves a bad taste also!!!! Like eating a rotten boiled egg at every meal.

Related Reading: lasix

Comment from: Bonne94, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

Prescribed this after 2 hospitalizations, a procedure called Aquafaresis and diaretics for lymphodema, fluid in my lungs etc... Have had NO issues with this med. Does exactly what it's supposed to.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 16

I am suddenly having a problem with numbness in the toes after a fall down the stairs

Comment from: Judymc, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 07

I almost chocked on my first pill. My heart was racing and I thought I was going to die. I think something has to be done about this pill. It is very rough and won't go down it really gets stuck half way down your throat. Very dangerous.

Comment from: Jorja, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 16

It is hard to swallow and often feels like it is stuck in my throat. Also causes nausea and heartburn. I got so that I would miss doses because I wanted to take it after a full meal and not a light salad, etc. Finally my daughter suggested wrapping it in peanut butter. Wow - it slides down and I have yet to feel sick or heartburn.

Related Reading: heartburn | heartburn

Comment from: MsBowe61, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 20

Recently hospitalized 2x while taking this drug for low potassium. Levels were 1.5 and 2.0 had to take 13 bags of IV and increase in milagrams to get level back to 3.3. Had to decrease lasix (water pill)to 1 a day instead of 3 a day and will be hard with other health (lymphadema). Just have to try it I guess.

Comment from: swwhite6918, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 22

This is a very large pill and I easily choke when taking it, even if I break it into two pieces. Sometimes it sticks in my throat. Although it is difficult to take, it is very effective in keeping my potassium levels in a normal range.