Kytril User Reviews

Kytril - User Reviews

Kytril User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Kytril sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

This drug helped control my nausea much more than anything else I have tried. I still had no appetite but did not feel nausea or have any vomiting episodes.

Comment from: flatbeddriver, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

it works

Comment from: Svasquez69, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 18

I was diagnosed with Rectal cancer in October/2006. When i was going through my Chemo treatments i was very nauseated and i also had vomiting, My Doctor gave me this KYTRIL and WOW!!! It's an awesome drug for patients going through Chemotherapy.

Related Reading: cancer | KYTRIL

Comment from: egail323, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

can't imagine life witout it

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

I finished my second treatment and i don't know what I would do without it>

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 17

I was given this when I was pregnant with my daughter. My vomiting and nausea was so severe, nothing else would work. This was the only thing that helped me maintain a normal life.

Cancer