Lamictal User Reviews

Lamictal - User Reviews

Lamictal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lamictal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ocelot.Emily, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 22

After three years of trying different anti-depressants and not feeling any better, I was diagnosed with type II bipolar disorder and put on Lamictal. It took a little while to work, but I finally feel normal again. I used to sleep for 14 or more hours a day, but now can wake up after a normal night of sleep and function. My depression has lessened greatly. I still get the occasional hypo-manic episode, but not that often. I stopped the meds for several months, and my symptoms returned. Now that I have resumed treatment, I feel a ton better. This has reassured me that the medication really has made a difference.

Epilepsy

Find tips and treatments to control seizures.