Lasix User Reviews

Lasix - User Reviews

Lasix User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lasix sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: owen19, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 11

i had alot of swelling in my feet i took these pills and the swelling went down

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

I've been taking this drug for about 3 weeks. Couldn't figure out why I felt so light headed and dizzy all the time until I read about the side effects. My feet and ankles are still swollen. This drug is not worth the side effects, especially since it isn't working. Called my doctor today--I want off this drug.

Comment from: ark13@tbscc.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 06

When I take lasix I just go to bathroom all day long and i can hardly make it then yet my feet still are swelled some

Comment from: mcbean29, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 21

I was given this med for water retention, but it caused severe bouts of gout and brusing, heavy bleeding from light scratches. I'm not very pleased with the outcome!!!

Related Reading: gout

Comment from: Olderlady, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

Received a pacemaker and feet and ankles seem to swell more. Told to take 20 mg and potassium daily. You cannot leave home on this drug. And what is it doing to my kidneys?? Some swelling still there.

Comment from: bromurray, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 21

Even though I took potassium with the drug and followed all instructions, cramps in my legs and thighs was pure hell. They always happened 3-5 Am and were painful beyond belief. I stopped taking the drug and am waiting to see my family Dr.

Comment from: bubbee, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 05

I went from 20mg once a day to 80mg twice a day for fluid retention. I dropped 10 pounds within the first month. I am very pleased with this drug.

Comment from: Lasex, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

does not seem to be strong enough still have swelling at night time even when I keep my feet elevated part of the time.

Comment from: BLONDSILVER, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 08

I LOOSE ALL FLUIDS I DRINK, MY ANKLES STILL PAINFULLY..MY STOMACH HOLDS LOTS OF FLUID. TAKE 750MG POTASSIUM 3 X DAY..CAPSULE..CAUSES DIARRIAH..JUST A ROUND CIRCLE

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 07

I have edema in my legs and ankles. I take lasix which worked for a while. It isn't working so well now. Why?

Related Reading: edema

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 22

Blurred vision and hearing loss

Related Reading: hearing loss

Comment from: harliquin50, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 25

so far after 1 tablet i'm feeling shrortness of breath,stopped up ears,headache&slight rapid pulse

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Debra S., 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

The Lasix 40 mg removed water quickly, very effectively. However, the next day I felt horrible. Late that night I took Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium minerals. Then I soaked my feet in Epsom salts(magnesium sulfate), and for the first time all day, I felt much better. Just read it can cause considerable loss of minerals - it did. I will use Dandelion next time - this drug is dangerous for me!

Related Reading: magnesium sulfate