Latisse User Reviews

Latisse - User Reviews

Latisse User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Latisse sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: angelical, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 01

I've only been using Latisse for 2 weeks, but I can see new lashes coming in and my 'older' lashes are getting stronger! I have GREAT TIPS; I use 2 eyeliner brushes, one labeled Left, the other labeled Right. I clean them with Dial soap before use to sanitize and because they are so small, I only use one drop of Latisse for BOTH eyes!Place that one drop in lid and dip brushes in. Another tip my Dr told me is after 3 months of use, I should use Latisse every 3-4 nights to maintain! This means 1 bottle will last me 3-4 months, thus saving me a TON of money;) That's always nice!!! Good luck! Be consistent!

Related Reading: Latisse

Comment from: annalync, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 06

This products is great! I have not experience swelling or discoloration like others have. I also have dark eyes too, so I don't know if that makes a different. It took about 6 weeks for me to notice longer lashes. Without mascara, you can see the difference in my lashes and with mascara, the lashes look amazingly long. TIP: buy an eyeliner brush and use that as the applicator. You use less solution and you fully coat the area you need to. The applicators that come with latisse are too thick and one drop is not enough.

Comment from: bevtaim, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 10

It's great going from little or no lashes to full length beautiful lashes no more fake lashes for me.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 28

I do not have to use an eyelash curler or expensive mascara and my eyelashes are beautiful - long and sweeping up - one swipe of cheap mascara and I get tons of compliments - great to have "young" eyelashes again!

Comment from: Kaye, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I started using Latisse and after the first day my eyelids starting itching and swelling. I continued to use it for 6 days and my eyes were very red and swollen. I had severe itching and had to use cold packs to help relieve the discomfort and swelling. I called my Derm. and she said to discontinue use for a week and then resume using it again. I did as she suggested and once again, the redness, swelling and itching returned. I will not use it again. I paid $200.00 for 2 vials. Unfortunately it turned out to be a big, expensive disappointment for me.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: Dove12 , 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 18

The brushes that come with the product are hard and scratched the delicate skin where you are to apply it. I use a tiny clean paintbrush instead. I have inverted eylashes and my eye doctor was pulling 4-5 out every 5 weeks because they were scratching my eye. I have been using Latisse for only 3 weeks and I have not had an inverted eyelash yet, and it has been 5 weeks since he pulled 5 out. My lashes are a bit longer, but even better they are stronger.... no fear of losing lashes when I use the eyelash curler ! My eyelids were a little red for the first few days but they are back to normal now. So far a win,win situation for me.

Comment from: tam, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 28

This works great. I noticed a big change within 4 weeks. I now only use it every other night. It did cause discoloration on my eyelid, it just looks like I have a little eye make up on. Someone told me a good tip. Put the drop in the lid of the bottle and dip the brush in-then you don't waste any. I have experienced some blurry vision, it seems to come and go. This definitely does what it says it will.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

It says noticable growth after 2 months, but I've only been using it for 1 month and I already notice the smaller lashes in the inner corners of my eyes getting significantly longer! I'm so excited to see how long they get!

Comment from: rhart10763@aol.com, on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 05

After 3 months i had beautiful and long lashes, then they all fell off and now I have hardly any lashes and they are short!!!

Comment from: nana s, 55-64 (Patient) Published: May 09

I had to stop using Latisse after 6 days because my eyelids were so swollen, red and itchy. The Dr. said to wait a week or so and try again. I did as instructed but had the same reaction again. I must be allergic to some of the ingredients.

Skin & Beauty

Get beauty tips and body treatments.