Latisse User Reviews

Latisse - User Reviews

Latisse User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Latisse sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

Has anyone experienced blurry vision when using Latisse?

Comment from: smilingeyes, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 30

No more caking on mascara! I never could have imagined how lashes can change your face and enhance your eyes so much! Love it!

Comment from: patty smythe, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 10

Great eyelash growth medicine. Bought from a physician run site - www.latisse.bx - at $89 per vial - cannot beat that!

Comment from: Del, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

Worked for me just like the pictures on their website. Thrilled to have the long eyelashes I had as a girl back again. However - it also makes dark hair grow on my face, around the lower orbital rim. I don't look like Bluebeard or anything - this is short, very fine hair that is easily bleached. Well worth the tradeoff IMO. I'm olive-skinned and rather hairy anyway, so maybe that's it :)

Comment from: elyquia, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 11

Latisse is a joke. Yeah, it makes your lashes grow; but to justify its ridiculous price point, they load the box up with 60 brushes (2 a day). Duh, one brush would suffice - just wash it. 60 brushes times 5 million users a month. You do the math. How many stupid Latisse brushes are filling up our already-choked landfills.

Comment from: jac, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 17

Have used for 6 months- they go to where they were long and full and then I wnet to using it 2x a week and then they started falling out and breaking off - so there are short clumps and long eyelashes here and there- not a good look!! anyone else have this problem and what do you do for it??

Comment from: patti, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

I have used it nightly for 2 weeks & have darker & longer lashes already. The only side effect I have noticed is I get a headache for about 30 minutes after use each use.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Key West Sandie, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

As a child I was a tow-head with very light eyelashes which were abnormally short. This was fantastic in that they grew out and became lovely and long and curly but NOT dark. I'm no long blond. I've used it for the full 4 months and am not sure how to taper off so that I maintain them. Any info would be heplful.

Comment from: latisseuser, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 08

Awesome easy to use...got a great price with online review of my medical history at www.yourlatisse.com

Comment from: Elvee, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 18

Difficult to get one drop to come out i have wasted quite alot of the medication

Comment from: Queen Latisse, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

my eyelashes are so long I am having to trim them and have only been using latisse for 12 weeks. I love this product! It is so worth the money!!!

Comment from: patti55, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 14

My daughter has used it for 2 days and woke up with her eyes swollen nearly shut, welts on her tummy, burning and itching all over her body, hands, palms and the back of her neck on fire and if you try to itch it...it causes even more pain. She has been on Benedryl and ibuprophen all day and it hasn't stopped. What could she do?

Comment from: Going nuts with the itch, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I experience a itching sensation not just in my eyes but all over my body. All night long I scratch-it jumps from place to place-knee-elbow-neck-eye-toe-back-etc. Has anyone else had this type of issue?

Skin & Beauty

Get beauty tips and body treatments.