Latuda User Reviews

Latuda - User Reviews

Latuda User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Latuda sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sammie11, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 30

This new medication latuda which I have been on for two months is working greatly for me. I have a Bipolar disorder, as well as anxiety, and a panic disorder, and arthritis. This medication has helped me emotionally so I am now able to live and not let things bother me. My moods are controlled and i am actually very calm. My life has changed for the better within only two months. This medicine latuda has in a sense saved me. I have been on various medications for moods and depression over the last seven years and was about to give up on medications all together. I haven't had any weight gain thus far i am actually losing weight. This medication has helped me overall mentally and helped me physically. I put the trust in my Doctor when he suggested this medicine and I am glad i stuck with the medicine latuda.

Related Reading: latuda | Bipolar disorder | anxiety

Comment from: Mon1970, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 29

My Doctor put me on Latuda 20 mg for depression and anxiety 1 month ago. I have to say this drug has been like a miracle pill for me. My depression and anxiety have both lifted and I just can not say enough good things about Latuda.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: GINNYVINNY, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 16

SO FAR SO GOOD NO SIDE EFFECTS.I SWITCHED FROM SEROQUEL BECAUSE IT LEFT ME SLEEPY ALL DAY NEXT DAY AND COULDNT GET OUT OF BED NOT TO MENTION IT MADE ME EAT AT NIGHT GAINED 40 LBS BEING ON IT. THEN WENT TO SHPRIS I HATED THAT BECAUSE OF THE TASTE AND DIDNT WORK FOR ME NOW ON LATUDA FOR A MONTH NOW I FEEL GOOD I WAKE UP EARLIER AND HAVE ENERGY TO GET THROUGH THE WHOLE DAY I EVEN STARTED EATING HEALTHIER AND GOING TO THE GYM 3 DAYS A WEEK FOR CARDIO.SO WORKS GREAT FOR ME GOING TO STAY ON IT..............

Related Reading: SEROQUEL

Comment from: skelkins, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 24

PTSD and Bipolar...been taking for 10 days, 20mg at night but also have to take ambien in order to sleep through the night. Mood seems okay, no nightmares. I have lost 12 pounds since I started (which is okay by me since I gained weight on seroquel)but I do feel alot of nausea and have gotten sick a few times. Anyone else experience this?

Related Reading: ambien | sleep | nightmares

Comment from: tbachli, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 29

I have been on Latuda for 30 days now. Was afraid of weight gain, and happy to day there is no weight gain. I feel much calmer and my moods are stabilized, but in a normal way. Not like a zombie, more like a regular person. Very good medicine!

Comment from: VINNY5674, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 18

WELL LET ME START BY SAYING THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL OUT THERE FOR US TRUST ME I BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME AND TRIED ALOT OF DIFFERENT MEDS.SO MY DOCTOR UPPED MY DOSE FROM 20MG OF LATUDA TO 40MG AND FOR A MONTH NOW I STRUGGLED BECAUSE I FELT SO ANXIOUS THE NEXT DAY CANT STAY STILL THE GOOD NEWS IS I SWITCHED FROM SEROUEL WHICH MADE ME GAIN WEIGHT AND CAUSE MY COLESTEROL AND BLOOD SUGAR TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF SO I HAD TO SWITCH TO LATUDA IS GREAT CAUSE IT CURBS MY APPITITE SO I HARDLY EAT NOW ITS GREAT I AM LOOSEING WEIGHT NOW AND I WENT BACK TO 20 MG SO I FEEL FINE AT THIS LEVEL....

Comment from: Switched from Seroquel, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 28

Started Latuda about 2 months ago for chronic insomnia and depression. I switched from 50 mg of Seroquel because seroquel left me with serious "brain fog" the next day and didn't help with any depression/anxiety symptoms. I like Latuda b/c it is helping me sleep (40mg dose) and I do believe I saw an immediate improvement in mood though I still have moments of sadness and anxiety. The one drawback is that I take it at night and it has to be taken with at least 350 calories. This makes it difficult as I'm hungry for dinner way before bedtime so still trying to work out some sort of schedule to avoid eating 2 meals a night!

Related Reading: insomnia