Latuda User Reviews

Latuda - User Reviews

Latuda User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Latuda sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gilfred, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 23

Been on Latuda for 3 weeks. Was a little buzzed the first few days, like a humming in my head. That has subsided and I feel much better and happier. I am bipolar with urges to hurt self and others at times, these urges are gone.

Comment from: Suze Q, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 21

I suffer from severe depression and have ADD. I was hoping to change my ADD medication from Dexedrine to Adderal but my Dr suggested I try Latuda. He was telling me about the success rate of other patients. I made a comment it sounded like a miracle drug. He said it kind of is. I have been on Latuda for nine days. I'm definately feeling better!

Related Reading: Dexedrine

Comment from: mizpiz13, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 18

This medication has had little to no side effects for me. No weight gain either. Take along with Prozac and (Klonopin as needed) Do not feel tired or shaky. I take Latuda for depression and bi-polar II disorder.

Related Reading: Prozac | Klonopin

Comment from: Aubrey, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 28

I started taking Latuda, for PTSD and bipolar. I have been on it for about 2 weeks, and I have noticed sever muscle ridgity in my knees and back, the drug has been working very well for me. The doctor said i could start taking another pill to help with the symptoms caused by Latuda. I dont have nightmeres, I have lower anxiety, and I can function through out the day with little episodes.

Comment from: debbieguymoore, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 29

This is by far the BEST PSYCH DRUG I have EVER had!! I am 51 and have been on psych drugs since I was 23 and have been bipolar and have ptsd and general anxiety disorder and have been on ALL the PSYCH drugs I think ever invented. I have NEVER been able to take an antipsychotic that works this well AND with NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS so far. (been on it 2 months!) I have NOT GAINED ANY WEIGHT AT ALL - HUGE PLUS!!!! I had never heard of Latuda before the day I started it and I missed a few doses on my second month and was an instant basket case and after a double dose (approved by my DR) to get my blood level built back up, I was a completely different person and nice again! I was having bad anger rages before this and they just STOPPED immediately! I am SO much happier and so THANKFUL for this med and I WOULD SUGGEST giving it a try. My life has had such a turnaround and I attribute it to LATUDA!! I have had some muscle problems while on it but I had them before but seems like they got a bit worse, but not so bad that I would consider stopping it. I give it an 11 out of 10!! From a HAPPY customer!

Comment from: Lucy, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 02

Was on abilify neurontin and Zoloft for depression and anxiety a little mania along w alcohol withdrawal and benzo withdrawal. Dr added latuda 40 mg. it's the perfect combo for me. I sleep. Am losing weight. Cutting down on excessive spending and reckless behavior ( mania). Love it.

Related Reading: abilify | neurontin | Zoloft

Comment from: Chuck, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 10

Well I've tried Geodon, Risperdal, Invega, Abilify, and Trilafon in the past, but none of them helped with paranoia or anxiety. However, Latuda is the only drug that completely wiped out every bad feeling I ever had.

Related Reading: Geodon | Risperdal | Invega

Comment from: nana2seven, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

It 40mg it made me impatient, but once I was put on 80mg with my evening meal, it was great. I am BP2. I also have 50mg of Zoloft, 300mg Lamictal and 300mg sariqual at bedtime. I am thinking better than even, dression is gone and I have energy to funtion as I did before I got really sick. My only problem is how to pay for it. today I found our my insurance pays nothing for Latuda, and I can't afford 500.00 a month. Now what?

Related Reading: Lamictal