Latuda User Reviews

Latuda - User Reviews

Latuda User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Latuda sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sara, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 11

involuntary muscle movement. headache. shivering. waking up in middle of night sweating and shivering.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 35-44 (Patient) Published: August 11

Since taking this drug the paranoia that I've experienced for years has disappeared. If I miss a dose it is very obvious. I have BPII and ADHD. This drug has been a life savor for me and helped in so many ways. I take 80 mgs at night.

Related Reading: ADHD

Comment from: tuesday123, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

wen i take latuda for my (ADHD) i cant stop looking up nd my hands and legs are shaking i take it at night im 15 nd i dnt like it at all so i stopped taking it

Comment from: Mandib1127, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 10

So my Dr. wanted to add an antipsychotic to my mood stabilizar. After one day and uncontrollable body movements and a psychotic episode, I was never going to take it again. NOW, Im a believer that antipsychotics are NOT for me because all of them have the same effect. Sapphris, risperidal, serequal, geodon' abilify (funny how the commericals say its for treating just depression rather its an antipsychotic). My doctor laughed because she was like, "your running out of drugs to take" so I decided to put faith in switiching my antidepressant cymbalta to Viibryd. Perfect combo Viibryd 40mg/Lamictal 600mg

Related Reading: cymbalta | Viibryd

Published: July 06

Been on 40mg since late March. It is effective in calming and smoothing out bipolar symptoms. How ever, I tried 80 for a short time then discontinued. Still feel like things could get better, as I am taking Klonopin on a daily basis and feel it is a "downer." My question is, anyone taking 80 mg for bipolar and if so, hwat do you think?

Comment from: swan song, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 09

WOW!! After just a couple days on Latuda, I felt sooo much better (calmer, more peaceful). Now that Ive been on it 3 months, I have lost 25#, been able to control food cravings better, and all-in-all feel MUCH improved in overall mood. I take this plus Effexor XR, which Ive been on for 4 years. Also, Id like to add that so far, I have had NO negative side-effects with the Latuda. My Dr put me on it to help with the depression I was still experiencing with Effexor XR alone; it is WAYYYY better now. I recommend it to anyone whose doctor recommends it to them.

Related Reading: Effexor XR | Effexor

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

I was taking this drug for my bipolar disorder. It made me extremely sick to my stomach, I couldn't sleep at night, I was so tired on this drug. It didn't do a whole lot to improve my moods, this was not the medication for me. Time to try something else. I only took this for a week.

Comment from: FMG, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 09

Been taking 40mg.'s for 6 days now along w/a 4mg increase in risperdal to 12mg.'s. A/H, delusions and paranoia have diminished considerably. Can't wait for the full effect. I also have PTSD, I take Cymbalta for depression. I also have diabetes, high cholesterol and hypertension under control.

Related Reading: diabetes | cholesterol

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 12

I have been taking this med for about a month. I have more energy and I can think more clearly! The only problem I have with it is eating before taking the med. YOU HAVE TO EAT AT LEAST 350 CALORIES BEFORE TAKING THE MED!!! If you don't you get sick!! I have to take it before I sleep and I really do not want to eat before I sleep, but that is the only problem I have with it. I take it for bi-polar 2