Lescol User Reviews

Lescol - User Reviews

Lescol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lescol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 24

After a 2-1/2 years usage, my memory started to noticeably reduce functioning.

Comment from: john, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

i have taken for 3 yrs lowered my choles, but have had problems with skin wounds not healing. went off lescol 2 months due too cost. i have noticed skin wounds healing better. coincidence not sure but it can lower platlets

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 03

I have been on this medication for several years. I have had no side effects. I recently had my physical and the report is showing that I am borderline high, which has never happened before. I will continue watching my diet, exercise and take the Lescol. The doctor does not want to change it at this time.

Comment from: shoregoer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 01

Has anyone had severe or not memory loss?

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: August 14

I started taking 3 years ago. Stopped because of leg pain. Started again a few months ago. Stopped again because of leg & joint pain. Doc & I will need to try something other than statins bc I do not want to take them any more.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.