Leukine User Reviews

Leukine - User Reviews

Leukine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Leukine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Dee, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 09

I have been giving my injections 14 days on 14 days off for the treatment of 4th stage malignant melanoma for three years without further progression of the disease.

Related Reading: melanoma

Comment from: MJmom, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 10

USe for my 8 year old son for treatment of Crohn's Disease. This was a last resort before surgery and it is working!

Related Reading: Crohn's Disease

Comment from: sb, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 03

Because of low white blood count due to chemotherapy, I was given 300mg of leukine, which put in the hospital for 3 days with severe stomack pains.second time they gave me 500 mg of Leukine several hours I was back in the hosptial with severe back and chest pains. My back felt like I was run over by a tractor trailer and my check felt like a elephant was sitting on my chest and that a knife wa tearing open my chest while something was pulling out my heart. Yet the doctor wanted to continue this mdeication on me.How is this possible isn't a recall being done on this product?

Related Reading: leukine

Comment from: laquintagal@msn.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 22

Second injection put me in the ER with the most intolerable bone pain that it took my breath away. I am back on nuprogen or neulasta when available.

Related Reading: neulasta

Comment from: girlrocker1958, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

the injections hurt, has not been as effective as neupogen injections for me

Related Reading: neupogen

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

I have severe bone pain, fever, muscle pain, fatigue, headache, sensitvity to light and sound...completely bed bound for at least 24 hours after injection. There has to be a better way!

Related Reading: fever | muscle pain | fatigue