Levaquin User Reviews

Levaquin - User Reviews

Levaquin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Levaquin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 27

I was on other antiobiotics for 17 days which did nothing to clear up the infection. Once I was switched to Levaquin, I noticed a difference within 24 hours. It has cleared up the infection .

Comment from: knowsbetter, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 23

i was given high dosage of Levaquin for diverticulitis. 4x a day-by end of 2nd day I was feeling like i was tripping, lost my appetite, couldn't sleep and ended up in the psych ward for 4 days because I felt suicidal. OUT OF THE BLUE people. I was a normal 47 yr old at the time. Never a dark thought in my mind. I am convinced this drug is nasty stuff and I would not allow Dr's to give it to me when I had another diverticulitis attack 3 yrs ago. PLEASE ask your Dr for something else. ANYTHING by Levaquin.

Related Reading: diverticulitis