Levothroid User Reviews

Levothroid - User Reviews

Levothroid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Levothroid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gibson, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

this medication works for me

Comment from: Sherwood, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 12

Overall I think I have more energy. I have only been on it for 3 months and I went from 25 to 50mcg. I do still have days where I have no energy and I wake up almost everyday feeling like I'm swollen. Especially my hands and face. That stinks being I had already gained 15 pounds before I realized I was not just "being lazy" and something was really wrong with me. Hard for a person that is very motivated and responsible. I will continue to take it and see how it goes.

Comment from: rdupgoats, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 05

in the first year it worked very well for me. now the hair loss is back as well as the wieght gain, the blood work is coming back normal but i eat less than my 2year old.

Comment from: Jayb66, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 05

My doctor has not monitored my meds since she put me on it in 2008. Since then I HAVE major mood swings, suffer from depression, gained 30 pounds, my seborrheic dermatitis has gotten worse, and I have zero energy. Either I need a new doctor or a better medication. I also suffer from high cholesterol and chronic kidney disease.

Related Reading: seborrheic dermatitis | cholesterol

Comment from: JWMeds, on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 16

I have been taking a very low dose for the past few years. Have also skipped this medication and have not had any adverse side affects. I would like to discontinue medication and try a natural remedy of some kind.

Comment from: Torrance Mom, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 16

My doctor told me when we get the dosage correct, it will help me lose weight. So far...no luck! But it did get rid of my goiter and give me a little more energy. I'm hoping we'll adjust to a higher dose after my next round of testing. I also wish my doctor would have found the problem 15 years ago when I first started to gain weight for no reason.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 01

I have been taking this drug for three weeks. I can't say that it is or isn't working for me because it has only been three weeks. I have the same appetite, same energy, and the same mental attitude.

Published: May 19

i noticed within a 2 week period of time of starting this medication all the water that i intook did not taste right