Levsin SL User Reviews

Levsin SL - User Reviews

Levsin SL User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Levsin SL sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: elsiebelliew2@aol, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 19

I have acid reflux,after the first pill I was amazed. it works

Comment from: Steve, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 14

Especially after breakfast I would often have to make a run for the john to have a bowel movement. Many times I failed to make it in time and had a mess to clean up. Things have not improved as much as I had hoped. I have also started Probiatics at the request of my doctor. This has been over a month. I have tried to eliminate dairy products and still little emprovement.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 29

significant abdominal pain starting right below the rib cage extended to entire abdominal area. When I would bend over it felt like someone stabbed me with a pitchfork right in the center of my gut.

Comment from: Raquel, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 17

Not quite getting the result I hoped for, feeling better. It seems to have helped with the nausea. This is day 4. Barley keeping anything down, or in.

Comment from: Joancbris@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

This medicine worked with just one dose, relieving severe colon spasms. However, it made me very dizzy. I could only go to bed to sleep after taking it. The effects seem to have lasted on to the next day.

Comment from: CATRO, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 04

Prescribed for nausea, but bottle said it was for stomach cramps. Did not help nausea.

Comment from: bobs34312, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 10

it sucked

Comment from: sorrydoctor, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

my doctor gives these sorry meds i do'nt need

GI Disorders