Levsin User Reviews

Levsin - User Reviews

Levsin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Levsin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: woolever1965, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 09

It's ok Doesnt work as well after years

Comment from: rails, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 12

this medicine has been a wonder drug for my IBS I would recommend it to anyone. I have been able to only have one or at the most two attacks (as I call them)a month compare to daily.

Comment from: Marge, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 13

I take the drug Hyomax which is another name for Levsin I use it under my tongue and it works great I throw up and in pain all the time and this stuff helps out alot but the only downfall is alot of insurances don't cover it. I guess the insurance companies would rather pay for emergency room trips for people dehydrating because of their illnesses than to pay for a drug that actually works. My new doctor gave this to me when my old doctor told me it was all my imagination because of a mental illness I have and this drug seems to have solved alot of stress by making me feel better with less side effects than other drugs I have taken. I tried everything but this is the best one. Stay away from Reglan it gave me restless leg syndrome and tardive dyskonesia which is permanent. This drug so far the only thing it has done to me is solve the pain and throwing up and ya it makes me thirsty but that is worth it just drink more. Good luck to all those who need help with stomach issues try this it works!!!!

Related Reading: mental illness | stress | Reglan

Comment from: beabear, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 18

Been taking it for 20 yrs plus and it helps usually within an hour of an attack.

GI Disorders