Librax User Reviews

Librax - User Reviews

Librax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Librax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 27

Very addictive....horrible side effects once you begin reducing dosages. Headaches, nausea, increased anxiety, increased bouts of like symptoms. While on Librax constipation was the most obvious side effect. Would not do this again....It was prescribed by an ER doctor after seeing me for 15 mins with no lab work and a very very brief medical examination.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: bananas, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 27

I took librax with elavil for 15 years with great results. I gradually reduced the dosage of librix over several years until I was off of it.Several years later I needed to go back on. My new doctor said it was highly addtive and would only give me bentil. Bentil does not work and I now live on bananas.

Related Reading: elavil

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 11

Works well for me better than any other med., so as not to tare up my stomach or cut off my eating to my stomach. I take this med for anxiety.

Comment from: HAM, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 11

IT IS THE ONY MEDICATION I HAVE USED FORMOERE THAN TEN YEARS TO TREAT SPASTIC COLON, AND IT WORKS.

Comment from: delores, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 14

have not been n it log but started working almost immediately

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 16

I have had IBS for about 10 years, but in the past year my symptoms have gotten worse and I have been having more stomach pains and diarrhea. i was recently prescribed Librax, it worked for about a month but now no longer helps my symptoms. I still have flare ups and still have to know where the bathroom is everywhere I go. Does anyone have any other medication reccomendation? Anything work better for them?

Comment from: maryannb853, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

I have had IBS since the removal of my gallblader. I have tried everything . My Dr. finally put me on Librax and I think that it is going to be the right thing for me. I have only been on it for two weeks and it has helped slow down everything. The only draw back is, that my insurance doesn't pay for it. and it is costly, even in generic.

GI Disorders