Lidex User Reviews

Lidex - User Reviews

Lidex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lidex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 18

I use this for mouth ulcers,as soon as you feel one starting to come on, just dab a little on it and it will go away. This is a miracle drug to me because until I learned about Lidex - I had had ulcers my entire life and not just one but up to five at a time and they would last as long as a month. This drug has dramatically changed my life. I urge anyone who struggles with this malady to try this. I cannot be without this medicine and I have told many people about it. A dermatologist suggested we try this back in 1988 and I've used it ever since and it has surprised me over the years when I tell physicians about it - they have not heard that it's used for ulcers.

Related Reading: Lidex

Comment from: candy, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 13

I have been using for a year now, and it only helps a little. It has not yet gotten rid of all the symptons. I am in pain and agony daily even with using the cream.

Comment from: myfootalmostkilledme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 16

This cream changed my life, I had a really bad case of what was misdaignosed as vesicular athletes foot, there were huge blisters, cracking and raw skin that grew to cover almost a third of my foot, I was at my wits end, I finally saw a derm specialist and it was correctly diagnosed as dyshidrotic eczem, after about 6 months of agaony and repeated infection becuase of the raw open skin, this Lidex cream immediately went to healing and repairing my damaged area on my foot, after 3 weeks now it is like a miracle cure, I can walk and excercise again, my foot skin is soft and normal (almost entirely now) What an amazing difference it has made. Even my kids are amazed. Of course I was making my condition worse with the anti-fungal regimen I was on, it was irritating the eczema big time and I was also trying to cut away the cracked skin thinking it was fungal type jungle rot, which only made thing insidiously worse. In short Lidex cream works really well for eczema.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: luckykarin, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 18

I was hoping that it would take care of mt psorisis on my scalp a lot faster. It seems to soothe my scalp, but the scaly flakes are sill there. It is very frustrating and embarassing!

Comment from: mommmeo@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 23

Back in the early 70s I went to a dermatologist's door in tears, after work. My hands were a mess. He prescribed Lidex (I prefer the ointment)(hate the gel, dislike the cream)and I have used it sparingly ever since, when itchy skin mostly on hands flares up. It is a godsend.

Comment from: jeannib2, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 10

this stuff won't make the psoriasis go away but it certainly helps maintain a clean scalp. it also works great on canker sores.

Related Reading: psoriasis | canker sores

Comment from: fredericotau, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

take care of itching on my groin area. work fast and efficient.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: cwh317, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 24

Until 6 years ago I was not allergic to poison ivy - I am now! Dr. prescribed this corticosteroid and it has lessened the symptoms greatly. I have an ongoing prescription for this topical cream.

Related Reading: poison ivy

Comment from: steffiscowboy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 02

After trying several other medications, this one started working right away. The rash, dry skin, and itching went away in just a few days.

Related Reading: rash | dry skin