Lidoderm User Reviews

Lidoderm - User Reviews

Lidoderm User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lidoderm sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 23

Due to chronic pain, I have been using this patch for several weeks now, and it has helped me tremendously deal witht he never ending pain I deal with day in and day out. In the past I have had injections to relieve pain, and I was sceptical about this treatment but it works for me.

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: oldsoldier, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

I have intense pain in the C5-C7 region and the lidoderm patch helped to dull the pain to a managable level. Don't expect it to remove all pain, it won't do that, but it will give you relief enough to feel human again.

Related Reading: lidoderm

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 14

having extreme back pain, this patches helped me alot. They take off the stabbing,shooting pain, and bring my pain to a more tolerable pain....

Comment from: Lee, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 21

This has really helped me but the cost is killing me. My insurance only pays for generic drugs and this doesn't fit.

Comment from: moss.mary, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 04

degenerative disc disease

Comment from: Suzanne, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 18

I use patches for tendonitis and arthritis in various locations. One way to prevent patches from rolling up on edges is to use elastic surgical tape. The brand I use is called Elastikon (made by Johnson anb Johnson) and you can get it at most pharmacy's. It's flexible, never rolls up off of skin, and firmly holds the patches in place. I've also used this tape for holding bandaids in place.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: N/A, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

The patch helped the pain along with other medication for my back and hip, due to a car accident. Overall, I think it worked pretty well.

Comment from: Harv1948, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 07

I am 60 year old male with painful diabetic neuropathy in my toes. Previously, I have tried EVERYTHING ... gabapentin, lyrica, vicodene, hot pepper based ointments,etc. THIS LIDODERM PATCH WORKS! In fact, I placed the patch on my foot where the nerves lead to toes and wore a sock over it to keep it covered at night. I SLEPT for the 1ST time in 4 YEARS nearly all night!!!! WARNING THOUGH - THIS STUFF MAKES YOU SICK TOO!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!! CAN CAUSE SUDDEN ARYTHMIA -MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION!! TYPE IN SIDE EFFECTS ON GOOGLE!!!!! USE WITH CAUTION!!!!

Related Reading: diabetic neuropathy | lyrica | HEART ATTACK

Comment from: Mike, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

In my 50's, my knees are giving me a lot of trouble. I thought it was something torn,or maybe arthritus.Something internal. It seems the 5% lidoderm patch worked wonders.I can get up and down without the pain I was having. If this is supposed to be for topical applications only, I wonder why it works into my knee.

Comment from: Gary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 06

Major reduction in lower back pain at night, allowing me a chance to sleep normally.

Related Reading: lower back pain | sleep