Lidoderm User Reviews

Lidoderm - User Reviews

Lidoderm User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lidoderm sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: themorrispine, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 30

The first pain mgmt doctor I went to prescribed Lidoderm patches for me. He went into detail exactly how to apply these for the best relief. I have been using them regularly for approx 8 years now. I would gladly give up the pa8in medications that could lead to addiction and other problems to use these pads. Since the FDA only approved the patches for relief of post herpetic neuralgia, I can no longer get the patches, but am in the process of trying to go thru Endo to get these. These have always been a tremendous help to me in controlling my pain. They help 100% better than the pain medications that I am now forced to take until I can find a way to get these patches again.l

Comment from: Maili, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 23

I have had to have cortizone epidermals in my sacroliac 3 times a year. I started the patch 3 weeks ago and it is very effective. Can tell when it is wearing off but it gives me reief when I have it on.

Comment from: GRAMSHEETS, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 13

I USE IT ON MY BACK, HELPS ME GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 28

numbs low back nerve pain but only for a short period of time. needs to be longer lasting.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 25

I Have a very bad knee problem and when I used this patch for the first time in weeks I got a good night sleep without waking up in pain. Just be careful with side effects I became VERY drowsy and had to lay down for 1 hour I couldnt even stand up. But its great for pain.

Comment from: EDSkid, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 31

As a topical back pain reliever this medication worked incredibly well for me.

Comment from: Sandra, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 25

These patches were prescribed for me for foot pain due to Peripheral neuropathy. I use one half patch on each foot. They provide such relief from pain! There are no side effects for me. When my feet ache I would not be able to sleep at night without these patches. They are easier to cut in half before opening the package. Just cut right through the packaging and patches. Cannot say enough good about them. Recommended them to a friend suffering with same disease, her Dr. ordered them for her and she also thinks they are great.

Related Reading: foot pain | Peripheral neuropathy

Comment from: Scoop, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 18

I have this very effective in relieving the soreness and stiffness that comes with chronic mid/low back pain.

Comment from: Cbear429, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 07

I have used this patch and it works very well B4 my drug plan stopped paying for it. For my back injury and muscle spasms, I also used it for osteoarthritis pain of my right hip while walking. I had shoulder pain due to exercise and I used it there as well. It worked. Now I have to come up with $1400 for a 90 day supply. The FDA should approve this patch for use of pain due to spinal injury pain, herniated discs and muscle spasms of any condition and arthritis joint pain. Like another post, It does not cancel out all of the pain but it kept me going. Now I have to find a way to pay for it. Maybe medicare's drug plan. How does a drug plan decision override my doctors prescription who knows what's best for their patients?

Related Reading: muscle spasms | osteoarthritis

Comment from: I'm in a bad spot, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

I have severe chronic back pain. I had this patch on and my back felt the best in the past 2 months. However, after 8 hours my heart started racing which led me here. This does work...but the side effects are horrifying. When my heart started racing I took it off and after 20 minutes I feel much better. Before the side effect I was thinking OMG! This just might give me my life back!!

Chronic Pain/Back Pain