Limbitrol User Reviews

Limbitrol - User Reviews

Limbitrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Limbitrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: faith, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: January 12

I woke up one morning and thought I was having a heartattack it was panic attacks and ater living with it for 6months a doctor gave me limbitrol and it worked within the first week I was able to take of myself and my child.Before the medication I couldnt even live by myself.No side effects and it was a wonder drug.And helped me to get my life back.I have never heard of another doctor prescribe it and I dont understand why.I know about 4 people that has battled panic attacks and I know that it takes over your life.I was never depressed.I was a 20yr old full of life when it struck me.My final word about the medicine is it is wonderful and I was use it again if needed.

Related Reading: panic attacks | limbitrol

Comment from: nova_chic, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 19

I was given this prescription to help me get a good nights sleep. I have Rheumatiod Arthritis so getting comfortable at night to get to sleep was very hard for me let alone staying to sleep!!! I had tried Ambien which put me to sleep but did not keep me asleep! This medication does both and as soon as I shut my eyes I'm asleep until I wake up!!! Appr. 7 hours....

Related Reading: sleep | Arthritis | Ambien

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.