Limbrel User Reviews

Limbrel - User Reviews

Limbrel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Limbrel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: dasrn98@msn.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 19

i have lupus.Have had aching painful joints in my fingers elbows, shoulders and hips. My doctors had tried to find medication i could take. But each one i either had the rare side effects or i was allergic to it. My pain level became severe and my mobility and daily routine was seriously decreased. Iwent to a new MD and was given a prescription for Limbrel 500-50 one cap twice a day. I was a skeptic. He explained to me that it was a flavanoid and favan product. There should not be any side effects. And he had had good results with it from other patients. I love this man. First the first time in years my pain level is manageable. My joints have more quality of movement. My fingers are fantastic. No pain.No stiffness. Just Movement as they are suppose to no aching no pain. I recommend this for people who had painful joints. Fantastic medicine. I am also discouraged with MD's that dont take Lupus pain and fatigue as something serious. This pain had affected my whole life. My family, work, social. I feel very much better. I thank the my MD and the makers of Limbrel. Thank you

Related Reading: lupus | Limbrel | fatigue

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

When I first started using it, it seemed effective, and without side effects. After about a week, I had debilitating flu-like symptoms, and very inflamed arthritic joints. I discontinued, and returned to normal. Later, I tried it again, with about the same results. So, it doesn't work for me, and makes me feel sick.

Related Reading: flu

Comment from: MJacobs, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 26

Doctor beleives this was resposible for 5 hospital stays. BEWARE... caused shortness of breath, low grade fever, chills. Almost killed her. Very very serious reaction.

Related Reading: fever

Comment from: diva, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 27

Have been taking Limbrel for about 4 years, and it's been like a miracle drug for my osteoarthritis. Just got on medicare,and lost my group coverage. No supplements pay for it. Price is out of range. Will have to switch to extra strength Tylenol. Needs a BIG price adjustment!!!!

Related Reading: osteoarthritis | Tylenol

Comment from: chronic pain, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

After taking a sample from my doctor, within one hour, I felt improved relief in my joints and I also noticed less fatigue-where before I had to take late morning to afternoon naps from pain and fatigue... Will the affectivness last? I will compare results with that of Relafen, as soon as I can.

Related Reading: Relafen

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

I have chronic back pain and have been on NSAID's and Celebrex in the past. Both have worked but I would develop significant side effects with them. My doctor recommended Limbrel 500 mg. He told me that the onset would be slower but after taking it for a few weeks most of his patients notice significant relief. It took about a month but the results have been amazing. This is a miracle medication.

Related Reading: Celebrex

Published: September 17

Dr. gave it to me to treat osteoarthritis because I have such a difficult time with the other medications. I had good results for the first two days; then I started having severe joint pain all over. On the 4th day I had uncontrollable diaahrea and ended up losing 10 pounds that day. I lost two days of work and today I am back to work with severe bloating and pain in my stomach. None of these are listed as side affects, but once I quit taking the medication the next day my symptoms started subsiding.

Comment from: Linda, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 19

I started taking Limbrel 250mg 2 times daily about 5 yrs ago. Almost all my OA symptoms disappeared. A few months ago, I had to stop taking it for a few days due to surgery I was having. After the surgery, I decided I didn't need it anymore. I seemed to be feeling fine without it. After a few weeks off Limbrel, I started having a lot of back pain that slowly worsened. I decided to try the Limbrel again and within taking 3 capsuls, my back pain was almost completely gone and I felt like a new person. I truly believe in Limbrel.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options