Limbrel User Reviews

Limbrel - User Reviews

Limbrel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Limbrel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: nester, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 13

I have a very rare autoimmune disease called relapsing polychondritis. It affects my entire body and destroys cartilage throughout and some organs are also involved. I also have Rhuematoid Arthritis. It took years to diagnose me but I found a wonderful rheumatologist who finally diagnosed me with this rare autoimmune. (after visiting Mayo four times and four other rheumatologists who could not figure it out) I asked about this food medicine and he agreed to hold off on chemotherapy and let me see if the Limbrel would help. He actually had samples of it in his office! He also put me on 3000 mg of omega 3, 6 & 9 daily. It has been almost two months and I feel different - much better. I've even been sleeping better and I believe this is due to the decrease of inflammation throughout my body. I can still feel the underlying RP and RA but all of my joints are a little better. Pain not as excruciating and unbearable. For those of you who ended up in the emergency room and were told it was the Limbrel causing your symptoms, I believe were misinformed. I have taken every kind of medicine out there and all that they did was cause other side effects. The only side effect I have experienced with Limbrel is nausea, but I was nauseated before I started taking it, so is it the drug? This is one side effect I'm willing to chance vs the toxins of other drugs!! I think it's unfair of those who insist that all of their misfortunes of health issues were caused from this wonderful drug! I would bet that they had underlying diseases which were not being diagnosed.........just saying.....A HUNDRED THUMBS UP FOR FOOD MEDICINE!!!!

Related Reading: relapsing polychondritis

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options