Lipitor User Reviews

Lipitor - User Reviews

Lipitor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lipitor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: CC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 22

I am a young male in good physical condition who has been placed on Lipitor because my cholesterol number is at 200. I do not believe that I need to be on this drug yet the wife, who is in the medical field does believe so due to family history. I took myself off the medication when My back started hurting very bad, like I was being punched there everyday. My Bicep muscles were achin as well. fatigue is a constant in my life with a new baby and work schedule. I keep up on my weight management and workouts. I eat impecibably and can only achieve better if I was to be hooked up to a bag in the hospital. My dR. lowered the dosage to 10 mg. Really do I need to be on it? Oh by the way my pain has started again, Go Figure. Zetia has been brought up also and I have read those reviews, I believe all of the poisons that are pumped into us may be the cause of our problems and actually make things worse.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.