Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream - User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Locoid Lipocream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: petdrbarbi, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 07

The allergists' nurse pratitioner prescribed this for an eczema type reaction on my eyelids I had from an eyeshadow. I had tried for months to clear it myself. This cream cleared it up in a couple of days.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: jlm73006, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 15

I was suffering terrlbly with asudden onset of facial rash around mouth, chin and nose. I looked as if I had been badly burned and severely. After 24 hous of use ( Fron the Dermatologist ) it began to recede drastically. After three days it is nearly cleared totaly.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

Dermatologist perscribed this for a dermatitis rash in my nasal folds, around edge of mouth and edge of chin. Had tried other medication that did not help. In two days, rash was almost clear.

Comment from: Poppergal, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 27

I developed a severe allergic reaction to something and my face also had a major flare up of rosacea. My whole face was itchy and red, worse than sunburn. This product pretty much took the red out within a week. I was in tears the day before I went to the dermatologist and that night after using I already had felt a great improvement. I would definately recommend this product.

Related Reading: rosacea | sunburn

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 10

Used for a heat/allergy rash on my face. Has improved greatly after a couple days of use.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: meeshy21, 19-24 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 06

I have had eczema my entire life. Since I was 12 I have had it around my mouth causing very embarrassing flakes. When I was 14 my dermatologist prescribed Locoid and it changed my life. I have tried other eczema treatment including Elidel, but Locoid is the only one that works for me. Two days and the eczema symptoms are gone. I use this when I have flare ups to avoid acne from the steroids. It gets the eczema under control so I can maintain it through regular moisturizers.

Related Reading: Locoid | Elidel | acne

Comment from: common, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 07

Having dermatitis all my life this is the only cream proven effective to my problem. The cream will get rid of the flare-up within 1 to 2 days

Comment from: sassy, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 11

Works really well but my skin tends to get addicted toit. My falre-ups worsen and I need to use it more.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 11

My dermatologist prescribed this for poison ivy which I had on my face. Within 24 hours, I noticed considerable improvement. After three days, it was completely gone and even my skin felt softer. I would definitely recommend.

Related Reading: poison ivy

Comment from: patty, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 24

8 year old daughter has Moluscum Contagiosum skin virus. this ointment when applied with a q-tip cleared up her painful sores with in 2 days. although, the virus is still on her thighs; its helped to heal the sores... very impressed.

From WebMD