Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream - User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Locoid Lipocream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

this cream stoped the healing proses on my arm after surgery.i have a hole.scab did not come to the top

Comment from: 7-12 Published: August 15

Was prescribed this creme for my children's mosqito bite skin allergy. Each bite swelled and itched intensely. Scratching the bite usually ended up causing staph or strep infections that then required oral antibiotics. Applying this locoid creme ASAP after the bite has resolved this problem. Have been to the urgent care 3X prior for infected bites less than 1 day old. This creme is expensive, ridiculously so, however for me it was far superior to OTC cortisone cremes. Not only stopped the itch, but prevented or reduced the swelling quicker than any other cream I had tried. No side effects noted in the children after use. Only marked rapid improvement.

Comment from: don, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 17

use after 14 days of carac on face

Related Reading: carac

Comment from: kisrael, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 31

This medication was perscribed by my doctor. I thought it would be better than the over-the-counter hydrocortizone. It was the same, but I am $50 poorer.

Comment from: illinois18, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 22

I have ocd and used to pick on my face when I was under major stress from a relationship and my face was so bad with pimples or rash, it was so embarrassing. My dermatologist tried many meds such as Retin-A but nothing worked except for Locoid LipoCream. It was like a miracle drug for me. Now I have been picking on my legs and have tried many topical meds once again, otc and prescription. I don't know why I have not asked my doctor for this one, but I will when I have my appointment tomorrow.

Related Reading: stress | Retin-A | Locoid LipoCream

Comment from: SevereChronicEczema, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 28

Used it for severe chronic eczema. Locoid is the only prescription strength cream that would work immediately and with little effort. One tube of it lasted me over a year with how little I had to use it (because it works that well). The only thing I did not like was (with me at least) with prolonged use, my skin got used to it and it stopped being as effective. I recommend using a very SMALL amount to cover the affected area and only use it once a day. Twice, at most.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 26

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS LOCOID LIPOCREAM FOR SEVERAL YEARS TO KEEP MY FACE ACNE FREE. NOW WEANING OFF OF IT AND HAVING PROBLAMATIC SKIN.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 16

After using a certain facial cream my skin became uncontrollably itchy and red with very tiny rash-like bumps all over my face and neck. After a few days of using this cream my skin stopped itching and became less red. It took a while for the tiny bumps to go away, but it all cleared up within a week!

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 01

Lost insurance where my co-pay was $30.00 and now it is $240.00, that i can't afford being a college student!!!!!!!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

I had an allergic reaction that caused my skin to peel during the healing phase. My dermatologist prescribe Locoid Lipocream to stop the peeling I had on my face. The peeling stopped in less than 3 days. However I began to breakout with tiny red bumps on my entire face. The breakout is in the patten the cream was applied to my face. Its been a month and the bumps are still on my entire face. They are not filled with pus but my chin is inflammed with larger red bumps that hurt. This product work to stop my initial problem (peeling of skin) but we now believe the current bumps are a reaction to this cream.

From WebMD