Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream - User Reviews

Locoid Lipocream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Locoid Lipocream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sdgrl, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 30

I used this cream because I developed red circles that looked like rashes on my buttocks, arms and thighs. I have been applying the cream when I see the red rashes, and it has gone away. Sadly, I have brown scar marks, but the redness have subsided. I also use this for ezcema as well, and has stopped the itching. I have continued using this product till today.

From WebMD