Loestrin 24 Fe User Reviews

Loestrin 24 Fe - User Reviews

Loestrin 24 Fe User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Loestrin 24 Fe sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Dragonflygirlcc, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

I've never had such bad break-through bleeding as I have with this drug. I took it both for birth control and lighter periods...not to have a constant period for 2 months!

Comment from: dfhloestrin, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 24

I have been on the pill for almost two years now. Was the first and only birth control pill i have ever been on. Definitely makes you a little moody the first 2 months, which is expected as your body adapts to the pill. This pill has been very effective for me, i take it within the same hour every morning. The only down side of this pill is I do not get my period every cycle which tends to make me a tad nervous and end up taking a pregnancy test just to be safe. When i do get my period, it is extremely light, only lasts about 2 days and no longer need to wear tampons.

Comment from: dannigirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 22

I have tried NuvaRing and OrthoEvra. My husband said the ring was very uncomfortable for him and the patch made me very moody. i was hesitant to use the pill because i hated the thought of having to remember everyday to take the thing. but because i felt so psychotic while on the patch i was desperate to try anything different. so far its my 3rd month and my cycle has been very light (2days) and the mood swings have disappeared completely. and my husband definitely helps with reminding me if it happens to come up. but that seems to be the least of my worries. no weight gain and no mood swings and no babies. so far so good.

Related Reading: NuvaRing