Lopid User Reviews

Lopid - User Reviews

Lopid User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lopid sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 13

I have been taking this medication for 1 month and I have had serious fatigue, memory loss, joint and muscle pain. Complete loss of time and conversation. This medication has not worked for me at all. I have been instructed to stop medication ASAP.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: rcp4961, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

Had to stop taking the drug after 8 days, intense pain in my back, knee and shoulder joints, as well as insominia. Just felt lousy the whole time on it They should give this drug to terrorists and make them stay on it !

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 03

This medication helped but it killed my sex drive, extreme fatigue, increased bruising, also hard time remembering things.

Comment from: Marv, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 16

I have only been on Lopid for 1 month but so far I have more energy and emotionally I feel great, better than antidepressants. No blood work as yet. Difficult to get the evening dosage in as I eat other than home alot.

Related Reading: antidepressants

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 07

I started taking this about 1 1/2 months ago and just recently had my doctor switch me to something else. I was nauseated all the time and had constant, severe heartburn regardless of what I ate/drank. I stopped taking it to make sure the medication was the problem and felt 95% better in a few days.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: patsysue, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: July 06

This med. has caused me dizziness,muscle ache and most of all loss of memory to a short term. I am scared to use this again although I know I need it to bring down my trig's.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: RICKY T, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 18

THIS MEDICATION DID WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO. BUT IT ALSO CAUSED ME TO HAVE ALL THE SIDE EFFECTS LISTED AND SOME OTHERS. I SPENT OVER 5 MONTHS ON THE SOFA DEAD TIRE. MIGRANES I NEVER HAD BEFORE. COULD NOT WORK AND HAVE GONE THROUGH MY SAVINGS. TO MANY THINGS TO LIST. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR ME RUNNING OUT OF THIS MED AND WAS TO TIRED TO GO OUT FOR IT. I WOULD NOT HAVE STARTED FEELING SO MUCH BETTER IN LIKE TWO DAYS. SO I TALKED TO MY DOCTOR AND I HAVE BEEN OFF THEM NOW FOR A WEEK. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I'M MORE ACTIVE. SOME MEDS CAUSE WORST PROBLEMS THEN WHAT THE FIX.

Comment from: tinkfan, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 03

I had Triglycerides over 500 and after 6 months on the drug numbers are normal....dr. mentioned changing to tricor since it has less potential interactions with other medications....but after reading the reviews for Tricor I will insist on staying on lopid.....also consult u'r doctor about taking 3000mg of fish oil daily, it has helped me. good luck everyone

Related Reading: tricor

Comment from: vinny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 28

I have taken this med for over twenty years and dropped my triglycerides from 2400 to around 380,dr's are pleased with that number.Few side effects gallstones I am thinking and headaches but can't take statins.All around a safe drug.

Related Reading: gallstones | statins

Comment from: MIMMI 247, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

I HAVE TAKEN ONLY THREE DOSES, MY FACE SWOLLEN ON ONE SIDE SEVERE MUSCLE PAIN, AND CHEST PAIN. MY FINGERS AND TOES ARE EVEN SORE. THE SITE EFFECTS ARE WORSE THAN THE CONDITION AS OF NOW. TILL I FIND THE RIGHT ONE. PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WITH THIS DRUG....

Related Reading: CHEST PAIN

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.