Lopressor User Reviews

Lopressor - User Reviews

Lopressor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lopressor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: spamlamb, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

I started out with a bp of about 250/190. Yikes, right? Especially for someone my age, which is 30. I was prescribed Lopressor two weeks ago and today my pressure was 140/92. Not perfect yet, I know, but wow! Furthermore, I used to have serious headaches that I attributed to migraine but I haven't had the first one since I started this medication. I have to say, I'm really pleased with my results.

Related Reading: Lopressor | migraine

Comment from: rsch, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 01

i got diarrhea,wheezing and broke out in psoriasis all over my scalp. Not to mention 100 other minor side effects like insomnia, lightheadedness, headaches, etc... I am seeing my md today to get off this.

Related Reading: diarrhea | psoriasis | insomnia

Comment from: Susan, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 14

My husband's sex drive has decreased from this drug. Is there anything he can take to help this?

Comment from: Beau, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 24

About 1 1/2 hours become very sleepy -morning and evening dose = then at bedtime - wide awake =unable to sleep = do not sleep in daytime = just very groggy

Comment from: historyfreak03, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 12

Has worked great keeping my heart rate and rhythm normal.

Comment from: Handyguy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 25

I take this med. For occasional PVC's and angina. It seems to work. The side effects I experience are Unusual dreams, lack of sleep and frequent night time urination,(at least twice a night).

Related Reading: angina

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 29

Influenza caused pericarditis & damaged my heart valve & left me with Mitral Valve Prolapse & PVCs in lower right ventricle. I couldnt even walk across a room, was so breathless. Irregular heartbeats were exhausting me & making me faint. This drug helped immensely & Ive taken it gratefully for 17 years now. Some generics dont work as well, some do. Mitral valve works much better now.

Related Reading: pericarditis | Mitral Valve Prolapse

Comment from: COPD wife, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 02

my husband has COPD and was in the hospital because his atrial fibrillation. The cardiologist give him this medication and almost kill him, because his breathing was worse. he feel like something was chocking from inside his body. I'm wife that live with COPD and I will not give lopressor to anybody that has his condition.

Related Reading: atrial fibrillation

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 13

Experiencing lots of unpleasant side effects: headaches, anxiety, trembling, dizziness.

Related Reading: anxiety | dizziness