Lopressor User Reviews

Lopressor - User Reviews

Lopressor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lopressor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 21

Only side effect was thinning hair.

Comment from: kim, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 10

using for high blood pressure, made me weak and dizzy, increased anxiety.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: METOPROLOL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 31

CAUSING WEAKNESS, UNABLE TO COPE WITH EVERYDAY TASKS

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 18

This medicine brought my blood pressure down to normal and decreased my migraine type systems but it slowed my heart rate to the low 60's. I can't even push my way through the grocery store without getting winded.

Comment from: mariehamrick, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 19

Slowed heart too much

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 13

I have lack of sexual desire and my GYN Dr. tells me it could be do to this medication

Related Reading: sexual

Comment from: Kim, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 16

I have taken Lopressor 50 mg for 7 days and have been dizzy the entire time. I spoke with my doctor who told me to cut the pills in half to see if that would help. Has anyone else experienced persistent dizziness?

Comment from: L, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 16

Metropolol took it for 4 days. had dizzyness, vission change, turned on Menieres (in ear dizzyness ect) Dr took me off but it took 1month to clear out the dizzyness. Could not drive or Walk.

Comment from: Tina56, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 17

I am taking Lopressor 25 mg along with Lisinopril 40 mg for about tow weeks now. It has brought my blood pressure down from 170/102 to 128/68.

Comment from: scott, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 11

I sleep all the time, cardioligst says it might be a side effect from this drug

Comment from: Kristie, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 03

I got to say I'm impressed. At the highest my bloodpressure was 215/101 now it varies but it's a whole lot better. Yesterday I had 105/69. This morning a bit higher...132/70. But overall I'm impressed. And got a little side effects such as sweating and tired but suffer from anxiety so I prefer being tired.

Comment from: sillyrabbit, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 29

I have been on Lopressor for about 2 months and it seems that the side effects are worse than the slow heart rate. I'm only on 25 mg a day, but I have gained weight, feel a little dizzy, a little tired, spacey, and experience swelling on the ankles. Prior to taking this drug, I did not feel dizzy, was actually beginning to loose weight, tired, but within normal range and some swelling, but not much. This all began when I went on Lexapro, now off it due to side effects. (No anxiety or depression). I was the one who had to tell the doctor to get me off that. Now Lopressor for slow heart rate and I feel far worse now than before I started. I feel that my antidepressent helped, but I knew when it was time to get off. I feel tha same about Lopressor. I have always been a hig energy person and now this stuff has slowed me down.

Related Reading: Lexapro | depression