Loprox Gel User Reviews

Loprox Gel - User Reviews

Loprox Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Loprox Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mommafish, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 07

I thought this would cure my dermititis but it just treats it. Plus I can't find the generic so I have to pay $100+ for my Rx. I'm hoping to find another form of treatment that will actually cure it!

Comment from: Disappt'd Lady, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 15

I'm rather dissatified with this medication because I thought it would get rid of this condition that I have. It may work for u, but it didn't for me.

Comment from: Claire, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 05

I have just a small amount of fungus on big toe, and I have been working on it with this creme, and others, for 10 years. Another technique I found somewhat useful was soaking my feet every night in a solution of tea tree soap, and I added in some tea tree oil. You have to do it every night, and pray to the creme/gel.

From WebMD