Lotensin Hct User Reviews

Lotensin Hct - User Reviews

Lotensin Hct User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lotensin Hct sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Patsy, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 21

It works like a charm as long as I remember to take it every day

Comment from: sam, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

I have been having a tickly throat ever since I started this drug about 6 mos. ago. Anyone else experience this?

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 02

Every bone in my body aches since I started taking this medicine--especially my BIG toe.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 03

I was prescribed Benazapril and the side effects were horrible. One minute I was dizzy, then I felt like fainting, couldn't drive, hardly could walk. Then I got all kinds of body rashes all over and was so tired I could sleep forever. Will never take this medication again.

Related Reading: fainting | sleep

Comment from: lacfirst, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 09

Have been on generic for almost 7 years, after trying two others that were awful. This one has some side effects but nothing I cannot live with. The throat tickling in the am when taking I guess I have gotten used to, a few other minor things but nothing to stop using it. I did have to increase from 20 mgs once a day to twice a day less than two years ago. Dr thinks it might be because of alot of pre-menapausal issues I have though. Very inexpensive as generic too.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 09

I have been expercing hair loss, joint pain in both arms, and sinus problems since i started 6 months ago. Anyone with these problems?

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 19

very effective for lowering my bp, but too many side effects. constant tickle in throat and cough since beginning medicine. also had severe muscle cramps and post nasal drip. stopped medicine after 6 weeks.

Related Reading: cough | muscle cramps

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 10

I have experienced several episodes of extreme swelling of the lips; my sinus doctor/surgeon, of Beckley, WV suggests that it could be the Lotensin I take for BP; am dealing with such today, keeping area moist with Aquaphor* lip repair and will take some benadryl recommended by local doctor. Any similar reports?

Related Reading: Lotensin | benadryl

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 16

I am on the Benezepril/HCTZ 10/12.5 My blood pressure is running good. My only complaint after taking this a number of years is that on certain days I am feeling like I have to urinate 10 mins. after I have already gone. Some days are worse than others. I am almost afraid to take one when having to take any type of road trip. It gets uncomfortable when you feel like you have to go all of the time. It's almost like having a bladder infection.

Related Reading: bladder infection

Comment from: lotensin hct, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

heart pounding, finger tips numb.don't feel good

Comment from: slidell_55@yahoo.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 24

This is the only bp medication I have ever been on and it is working well for me.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 02

blood pressure remaining in 130/90 range where Norvasc kept it lower ..Extreme dizziness

Related Reading: Norvasc | dizziness