Lotrel User Reviews

Lotrel - User Reviews

Lotrel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lotrel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Ronald, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 06

Legs swelling

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 25

Lotrel was the only drug that worked good for me after 5 others faled. Some times when I drink a lot of beer my ankles swell, also I need an E.D. drug. But I felt a lot worse on other drugs.

Comment from: confused, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 07

thinning of hair on top of my head

Comment from: Maria, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 12

Lotrel satisfactorily controlled my severe hypertension. I stopped taking it for a while and when i had problems again the hospital put me on metropolol which did absolutety nothing I demanded to go back on Lotrel and it WORKS. I do get a headache when starting or stopping the drug and the cough is typical of any ace inhibator, but overall for me this is the solution. I might add i only use Brand.

Related Reading: headache