Lozol User Reviews

Lozol - User Reviews

Lozol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lozol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Frances, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 12

I went from taking .25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide to taking Lozol because of an increase in blood pressure. I took the drug for about a year until I was so depressed, I considered suicide. Since I am a very positive person who just does what I have to do, no doctor understood the proble. Constant tears and inability to talk to anyone without crying. Finally, a psychologist told me that there was nothing the matter with my grasp of my situation (my husband had died the previous year) and he asked me what I was taking. He said Lozol had a bad reputation for causing serious depression. About two weeks after I quit taking the drug, I was back to my usual happy self. this should be a warning. I take very few medications and have almost completely normal bloodwork.

Related Reading: Lozol | suicide | depression

Comment from: pammie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 11

I have hand and knee stiffness but the blood pressure along with labetotlol 200mg works..bp decreased from 200/100 to 130/70

Comment from: raymond1946, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 23

helps reduce swelling in lower legs and ankles and gets rid of salt and fluid, but when taken with lotrel my ankles still swell, probably from the lotrel

Related Reading: lotrel

Comment from: FGred, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 18

Not working