Lumigan User Reviews

Lumigan - User Reviews

Lumigan User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lumigan sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 02

Eyes are consistently blood shot red that my co-workers think I have an eye infection or I have been crying.....The redness only goes away when I stop using it for a day or two. My Dr's suggestion on my last visit when I complained was: that it's better to have red eyes than cataret......needless to say he will no longer be my eye doctor.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

Appears to work, pressures have decreased. my biggest issue is an itchy face and eyes.

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 30

Too strong for daily use. Daily - sinus problems, eye pain, constant head pain. Currently using once every 5 days, outstanding results.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 09

Tried many other drops that did now work, this one does, side affect is red eyes, shortness of breath.

Comment from: maru, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 27

Way too much tearing. Very annoying.

Comment from: cappy5373, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 01

Has lowered pressures to 18 and 19 which is great. Had several weeks of scratchy feeling in both eyes, but gone now. Eyes are very red most of the day.

Comment from: desgreg, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 24

I had a car wreack an the air bag hit me in my left eye. Now my pressure is uncontrolable so now i have to take Lumigan everydad for the rest of my life but i still have kinda good vision in my eye.

Comment from: carpgal, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 09

I am having eye "twitches" every 30 minutes.I have been on the drops for 6 months and this is driving me nuts! Doctor claims it's stress related, I don't think so! Anyone else having this symptom?

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: KayV, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 30

After two weeks of use my pressure lowered from 29-30 to 19-20 for which I am very grateful. After about 6 weeks of use I'm still experiencing red eyes and now have very dry nasal passages. For the past week I've also had nausea but am not sure if related. However, one night I forgot to insert the drops and I did not have nausea that day. The nausea has returned. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment from: woutanet, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 20

Not sure if it's working for me,my appointment is in April.(It's been 3mo) BUT,after reading some comments I'm wondering if the way I've felt lately has something to do with the med; breathing, tired, etc. Both lids and under eye area alot darker,(not pretty)my lashes are thicker/longer,(which I could care less about) but since using Lumigan I've seem to have grown dker hair on the jaw line and near eyes. THAT I HATE! If this med hasn't helped that much by my appoint, I want to try something else.Will report back after appoint. Thanks..A

Comment from: anonymous, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 01

My eye dr. prescribes this to lower my eye pressure for Suspect Glaucoma. it has been working well, he is pleased with the numbers. however i do have some tendency toward red, itchy eyes - some of which can be attributed to year-round allergies. my lashes have not become long or "enhanced" unfortunately.

Related Reading: Glaucoma

Comment from: gladyssa94@YAHOO.COM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 16

iS DIFICUL FOR MI ADAPTATION THE MEDICATION BECAUSE MI EYES CHANGE THE COLOR PARPARO IS BRAUW

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.