Lunesta User Reviews

Lunesta - User Reviews

Lunesta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lunesta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: winter0444@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 01

I have had problems with insomnia for the past 30 yrs. I started taking Lunesta a year ago, it works perfect for me. The only drawback is that I occasionally sleep walk at night and clean my house--no memory of that in the morning. My doc told me to take the Lunesta with OJ every night and by the third night the metalic taste is gone. That works for me.

From WebMD