Lupron Depot 11.25 mg User Reviews

Lupron Depot 11.25 mg - User Reviews

Lupron Depot 11.25 mg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lupron Depot 11.25 mg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 26

I took 2 three month injections for endometrosis. I had severe headaches and abdominal pain. When the injection wore off at the end of my last shot, I had severe headaches, dizzyness, hot flashes, mood swings, and fatigue.

Related Reading: abdominal pain | hot flashes | fatigue

Published: September 21

I have severe endometriosis and had two shots of the lupron. It worked for the pelvic pain well enough after the first shot. I had lots of hot flashes and mood swings. When the firs shot started to wear off i started to get migraines really bad. After the second shot, my pain came back full throttle.

Related Reading: endometriosis | lupron

Comment from: anyonomous, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

This medication had horrible side effects. The hot flashes are very uncomfortable. Also my muscles, joints, and bones have been horribly effected, to the point where I am on long term pain medications. I am also having to limit my physical activites, like having a good work - out at the gym. My last work out session caused me to get a sprain in my general shoulder area, this has happened twice.

Comment from: Endogirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 17

The side effects can be rough in the beginning, but there are ways to help. Add back therapy has worked wonders for me :) Hot and cold flashes are very slim and other side effects are nonexistant. I highly recommend this drug to anyone who is suffering from endometriosis! I am only 25 and have been living with endometriosis for 10 years, and believe me the shot is worth it! Before Lupron I had 5 laproscopic surgeries for cyst removal, and 1 surgery that resulted in the loss of an ovary, tube, and 25% of my colon.. So, to me its absolutely worth it. But, talk to your doctor about ALL SIDE EFFECTS and PRECAUTIONS while on this drug. My doctor and I discussed Lupron for months before I made my decision. And too often, we let our doctors give us drugs that we don't know what they are for and how to properly use them. Do not be this way about just Lupron, use common sense everytime they write you a prescription! And do research as well. A lot of people on here blame their doctors when the only real person they can blame is themself.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

The first few days I had very severe bone pain and my dr. said she had never heard of that as a side effect. After I got past that, I've had minimal problems. I do have to take a hormone pill every day so I don't have hot flashes and mood swings, so I haven't experienced any of that at all. I only had the injection a month ago.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS_ DO NOT TAKE

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 27

I started this medication for endometrosis, I had hot flashes as well. the side effects wernt so bad but it has been almost a year and my cycle hasn't came back. Is this normal?

Comment from: Lindsey, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 19

I am 25. I was diagnosed with moderate/severe endrometreosis after undergoing exploratory surgery for my abdominal pain. I have been using Lupron for about 7 months. I do have excessive hot flashes, mood swings, and lowered sex drive, just like during menopause. I was prepared for all the side effects because of my doctor. And I would have to say that the temporary side effects are better for me than what I was experiencing (the sudden crippling pain, pain during sex, and worst of all the possibilty that I might not be able to have children.) I am however looking forward to when the hot flashes, mood swings, and lowered sex drive will stop, and I am sure my husband is as well.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: Cinema, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

Took it for Endometriosis I feel this Medication possibly gave me a stroke. Stay away from it.

Related Reading: stroke