Lupron Depot User Reviews

Lupron Depot - User Reviews

Lupron Depot User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lupron Depot sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: flc1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

I received first injection 4 days ago

Comment from: lupron, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

only had 1 treatment so far

Comment from: jae, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 07

besides the hot flashes this drug ha really helped me with endometriosis

Comment from: jae shaw, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 18

the hot flashes and night sweats are terrible. My bones are constantly aching after the first injection. I have mood swings, dizziness, and concentration problems, numbness in my left arm along with tingling in my hands.

Related Reading: night sweats

Comment from: Kate, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 11

I started Lupron Depot 4 month injection three weeks ago to stop my period....I am a four year survivor of breast cancer. The side effects have been very difficult, including regular and frequest dizziness, fatique, weakness, and headaches. I do not know whether it is effective at this point. I will not stay on the medicine as the side effects are too bad. They are, in fact, reminiscent of chemotherapy....

Related Reading: breast