Lupron User Reviews

Lupron - User Reviews

Lupron User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lupron sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 24

I did not have severe side effects .

Comment from: CVW, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

I have experienced some hot flashes, mild chest pain along with slight depression. Overall had no major side affects.

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: LINDA , 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 27

THIS MEDICATION HAS WORKED FOR ME . I HAVE BEEN SATISFIED NOT SIDE EFFECTS.

Comment from: Mercy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 05

Hi, i have experienced lot of depression and after third shot i had a delayed periods and now in 50 day and i have no signs of getting periods. Iam upset because iam not able to get pregnant.

Comment from: MomWannaBe, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

Some burning & bruising at injection sites. Not too bad in the side effects department, but I've had some headaches and am tired, but can't sleep well. Is all worth it if this helps me get the results I want tho!

Comment from: maryd, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: November 18

Wow, this stuff is dangerous "Overpriced Poison" see ABC News Channel 13 story in Las Vegas. This drug was originally approved in 1985 for Advanced Prostate Cancer. Lupron has over 12,000 adverse events reported to FDA. Why would anyone take this drug? See lupronvictimshub.com. before you are conned into taking and weight the risks (serious) and benefits (if any?) Beware of this drug!!

Related Reading: Prostate Cancer

Comment from: Samsonite, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 30

I took my second Lupron shot today and the only side effects I have had to deal with thus far are the headaches and the burning when injecting. Other than that, the nightmare side effects I read about when I was first told of this option have not happened, but even if they had, if it makes it where my hubby and I can get preggers.. It's would be worth it. TTC for 2 years

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 22

This is part of my protocol for an IVF cycle for frozen embryo transfer. Directly before using this I have been on a estrogen based birth control, which is standard practice. Starting on 10 units of Lupron and possibly reducing to 5 units in a week and a half I have noticed some cramping feelings. I have been told that this is to assist to increase my endometrial lining for the transfer. I also feel not that I have gained weight, but there has been swelling in my stomach area, more of a symptom than a reaction to the shots. All injections are given in alternating sides of my lower stomach inches away from my belly button. Approximate duration for shots is about 3 weeks.

Related Reading: birth control

Comment from: Javen04, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 21

Minor side effects. Hot flashes, not sure if other menopausal rxns just maybe the way I am. Had a brief headache once, but overall the experience has be good.

Comment from: Madamechan, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 29

I am on the 3 month injection of Lupron and I'm doubtful that I will do another 3 month. The side effects for me is: vaginal itching, dryness, spotting, bad breath, weight loss/ loss of appetite, extreme fatigue, severe headache, palpitations, depression, sore throat, mild acne, groin pain, pain in shoulder, legs and lower back, eye puffiness, frequent urination,insomnia, HORRIBLE hot flashes, night sweats, mild fevers,tongue and lip quivering. I felt like at one point my G-spot was numbed during sex. I have moderate endometriosis and was never able to carry a baby to term in the past. I am 34 and single and was worried that I may never conceive. I would get ovarian cysts in my left ovary and severe period pain. I am beginning to think I made a big mistake. I am praying I feel better in June.

Related Reading: itching | bad breath | palpitations