Luvox CR User Reviews

Luvox CR - User Reviews

Luvox CR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Luvox CR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 21

I've been on Luvox 150mg for almost 2 months and I noticed that when I first started taking it that I became really depressed. But my doctor warned me that could happen so I got over it and now I'm better. Sometimes I think SAD is all in my head but this medicine really seems to be working for me but I think it would work better if I took cognitive behavioral therapy along with it. If someone is on Luvox and in therapy let us know how it works.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 09

Luvox has been great to me. I have used many different medications trying to find the right one for me. This one seemed to be the best one. No major side effects. Expensive though.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 04

I have had a long history of panic attacks all of my adult life.Since I have been taking Luvox CR I am like a new person. I still rarely have attacks but alot less often & not as severe.

Related Reading: panic attacks