Luvox Tablets User Reviews

Luvox Tablets - User Reviews

Luvox Tablets User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Luvox Tablets sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 16

Thank God for such an effective treatment. It make a night and day difference. I am almost normal.

Comment from: rosataisague, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 31

My lab result indicated that my blood sugar was in the red zone. This banaba was introduced to me by my relatives. Since I started drinking, my sugar was back to normal, as well as my blood pressure went donw to normal.

Comment from: Jimmy, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 10

Lowered sugar right away and lost weight over a few weeks. But I exercise quite a bit. Three to five miles walking and 30 minutes weights. That doesn't lower my blood sugar, it keeps it stable, but the Banaba does.

Comment from: Maria, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 21

As far as I am concerned this medication-Luvox has giving me my life back. I no longer feel the urge to do any type of compulsive behavior. I used to spend hours on end on many types of compulsive rituals, but I no longer feel the need to do so. I will recomended to any body who needs to get rid of repetitive behavior and compulsions. There is just one cash, it is way too expensive for most people's budgets.

Related Reading: Luvox

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 02

I diagnosed with OCD when I was just about 12 years old. After struggling to find the right solution, I ended up with Luvox. It really helps with the obsessive thoughts and makes resisting the compulsion easier. I've been on almost every OCD medication there is and this has worked the best. It does tend to make me tired though, but for what it does it is tolerable. Getting there was the problem with severe relapses between med changes. If you find a drug that works, really consider how hard your working before switching if you think it's not doing enough because that drug is only a tool for recovery and can't do all the work. There is no drug that will totally remove OCD without hard work from the afflicted.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 04

The best medication for OCD! None others had worked for me. I find this to have no side effects where other tricyclics antidepressants did.

Related Reading: antidepressants

Comment from: naz123, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

I've been taking luvox on and off for a couple of months now due to some minor side effects. After alot of thinking I have been taking it now for a month and do not decide to go off it again. I have tried medecines in the past such as fuoxetine, which caused very irritating side effects and made things worse. Luvox works like a charm for me. My obsessions are gone and my overall mood stabilty is fine. I don't get anxious in public places any more and I am able to talk to poeple at school and make friends, somthing I haven't been able to do most of my school life. It has also dramatically improved my relationship with my family and we no longer have any fights. I feel very normal and satisfied with my life and finally things are looking brighter.

Comment from: New Energy .. and a lot less anxiety, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 04

Excellent experience. Never had issues taking 200 or 300 mg, morning or night. I was told higher dose works better and didn't know 300 was the max recommended. I am much more relaxed, minimal OCD, and little anxiety. Have to admit however that only concerns are that not using for even one day makes me very on edge. Can only imagine withdrawal if you don't ease off. Also, had to tweak with the dosage for several months before hitting a sweet spot with 300 mg. Sexual drive was less initially but leveled off. Makes me hyper sometimes. No longer drink much coffee to compensate. So glad that it's a brand name now in the US, didn't know b/c cont'd with the generic. I wonder why now are they back on the market with Luvox. I want to try the CR, but not sure of the benefits or if generic for that type. It helps tremendously with depression, which I had some of in the initial months. Like that the drug is good for a few conditions and even safer than the other antidepressants.

Related Reading: anxiety | Sexual | depression

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 10

I AM CURRENTLY TAKING 100 MGS OF LUVOX AND COMPARED TO ZOLOFT AND EFFEXOR XR IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING. I AM STARTING TO GET MY LIFE BACK TO NORMAL. FIND MYSELF WANTING TO GO AND DO THE THINGS I USED TO DO WITHOUT WORRYING HOW I AM GOING TO FEEL WHEN I GO OUT PLACES. HAVE BEEN MUCH LESS ANXTIOUS ABOUT THINGS AND NO LONGER PANIC TO THE EXTREME LIKE I USED TO. HEADACHES ARE A THING OF THE PAST AS WELL. ABOUT TO UP MY DOSE TO 150 WHICH I FEEL IS GOING TO BE RIGHT WERE I NEED TO BE. FINALLY THERE IS HOPE...

Related Reading: ZOLOFT | EFFEXOR XR