Luxiq User Reviews

Luxiq - User Reviews

Luxiq User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Luxiq sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Kim, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 31

I think this is the new Wonder Drug! I had three different skin conditions and I used Luxiq on each. Granted, it did burn at the first couple of times you put it on but you know it is working. My skin is back to normal. If you have any kind of skin condition you need to try Luxiq.

Related Reading: Luxiq

Comment from: mscher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 31

I have a bad case of psoriasis in my scalp that had me scratching, picking and generally very uncomfortable. Luxiq, so far, has cleared up my condition dramatically! I hope I can maintain this.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Published: August 26

Luxiq clears my scalp after 1-2 days of usage. It is awesome!

Comment from: MFLMBRT1985, 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 17

This medication is very expensive (even with great insurance coverage) but is the only thing that gets rid of my eczema, and it does it quickly. Worth the price.

Related Reading: eczema

Comment from: yoko, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 25

did not work at all.

Comment from: Sue, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 23

I have psoriasis and i have outbreaks all over including the scalp so I use it everywhere. I love this stuff, you can see a remarkable difference within 24 hours, I love the way it makes my skin feel, just wonderful. i just wish it came in larger containers, i would love to slather in it, it's great!!!

Comment from: Missy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

I had scalp problems more than a year burning,itching,spots of hair loss. I used Luxiq for couple of days and I notice my scalp clear up less itching. I highly recommend this product. Its very expensive to purchase it's worth it.

Related Reading: itching | hair loss

Comment from: itchy gal, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I've bee using Luxiq for more than two months now - and it's totally changed my life! I'm down to using it just five times each week - so one can lasts more than a month. Psoriasis is 90% gone and itch is 100% gone. I can enjoy my life now and not have to worry about itching and flaking. This stuff is amazing. Expensive! But amazing.

Comment from: Diana, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 12

I had/have psoriasis on my scalp and other areas. Used this twice a day and in one week it had entirely cleared up. I use it once a week for preventative care. You can get this product free if you register on it's site. LOVE it!! LIFE changing for me! I stopped losing my hair!

Comment from: maryanngspence@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 08

I have used this medication be fore in two weeks I could see some changes , my started to grow back.

Comment from: tmt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 03

Have occassional outbreaks of scaly patches on scalp, limited to areas of less than 1/2 an inch. I use the foam and typically the conditions have improved in 2-3 days. There is some slight redness in the area after application. I don't use the product continuously. I haven't experienced the burning in the application area.

Comment from: lizc, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 28

This is a miracle product! It works within a day or two. My son had large yellow crusty sticky flakes on his skalp which pulled his hair out as I tried to remove the flakes. Within a day or two of use, all of it disappeared. The only problem is getting it. My local CVS said they could no longer get it. I will be desperate without it. My son was allergic to the sulfa shampoo the pediatrician first tried, which resulted in hives etc, and his need to take a shot and Benadryl for 10 days! This product works great and I will pay anything. Even after you cover your head with it, as soon as it drys there is no trace of it. There is no oily or greasy residue. His hair lloks perfect.

Related Reading: hives | Benadryl