Luxiq User Reviews

Luxiq - User Reviews

Luxiq User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Luxiq sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: itchy gal, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 18

After months of flaking, itching and picking, I went to the doctor's today - and was diagnosed with psoriasis of the scalp. Got a prescription for Luxiq, and applied it right away. Super easy (not gunky as expected). Once it's dry you can't even tell that I slathered this foam in my hair. Best of all - after a slight burning sensation that lasted 5min... I am finally itch free! - and it worked instantly. Even my Neutrogena T-Gel therapeutic shampoo couldn't do that. It's such a relief!!! I've had Luxiq for all of 6 hours and it's already changed my life.

Comment from: Carol, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

I have been losing my hair and noticed that several raised bumps appeared on my head. I started using luxiq and they are much smaller and in some places have almost disappeared.

Published: April 26

works graet

Published: September 22

Hi: I work for Plaza Research, we are a National Market Research Company. We do not solicit or sell anything, we strictly are interested in people's opinions and pay for them! We would like to invite you to participate in a market research study concerning different Skin Conditions. We are looking for patients in the San Francisco Bay Area at least 18 years old who have been diagnosed by a dermatologist in the past 6 months with certain skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, etc……. This study is being held for the purpose of research only. There will be absolutely no sales promotion of any kind as a result of your participation. We are interested in your opinions only. It would involve your participation in a 90-minute confidential individual interview starting on Monday, October 12, 2009 “ Thursday, October 15, 2009. You will be speaking with a professional moderator knowledgeable on the topic. If you qualify and participate, you will receive a $150.00 honorarium in recognition of your time and opinions. If you are interested in participating, please call me at 415-984-0400, as it is necessary that I ask you a few questions to insure that you qualify for this study. Your participation in this important study would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Dianne Lam Plaza Research www.plazaresearch.com

Related Reading: atopic dermatitis