Lybrel User Reviews

Lybrel - User Reviews

Lybrel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Lybrel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kelam710, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

I went to my doctor a little over a week ago as I had been having my period for about 3 weeks. Some days it was scary heavy (almost went to the hospital) and others it was almost nothing. So my doctor had me try Lybrel (as she had samples). She said to start taking it immediately as it starts to work immediately. My period would dwindle down to nothing and stay that way. Well, I'm here to tell you that is NOT the case! Now, I have my period heavy everyday!! Not so much scary heavy but heavy enough that I have to wear an overnight during the day. It doesn't help I'm also on meds for bi-polar disorder and I don't think they're nearly as affective if I'm bleeding profusely everyday. So I'm a total wreck emotionally as well as physically. All I can say is this pill definitely did not work to control the bleeding. As for birth control, I really can't say but that's an area I don't have a problem with. On the plus side my skin does seem to be clearer so I guess that's something!