Marinol User Reviews

Marinol - User Reviews

Marinol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Marinol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: fibrogirl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

I began taking Marinol for chronic pain. Fibromyalgia, Sleep Apnea fused lower back, herniated discs in neck, left foot drop, migraine headaches. etc I also have had loss of appetite due to pain, Marinol has been a Miracle Drug for me! for the first time I was able to sleep and manage my pain and have a life! but since I don't have HIV or the big C it is illegal for me to take in illinois. I will be moving back to California so I can have a better quality of life and take Marinol

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia | Sleep Apnea | migraine

Comment from: N/A, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 29

PEOPLE! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE FILL THESE DOCTORS IN ON HOW MARINOL HELPS WITH SYMPTOMS OF MIGRAINES. NAUSEA,VERTIGO,MIND EXPLODING PAIN! IT DOESN'T CURE THE CAUSE BUT, WITH THE RIGHT DOSE,IT HELPS TREMENDOUSLY. I'VE SUFFERED FOR 14 YRS. WITH THIS DEBILITATING CONDITION. I'VE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. MARINOL IS THE ONLY MEDICATION THE ALLOWES ME RELIEF. WAKE UP MEDICAL COMMUNITY. IT WORKS!!!!

Related Reading: VERTIGO

Comment from: punksunn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 10

I have had chronic pain due to osteoartiritis in my left shoulder, hip and ankle. Also, painful neuropathy in my left leg from the knee down. The pain meds work, however the side effects make it very difficult to concentrate or focus...a 'scattered-buzzed' feeling. I had to use marijuana to eliminate those side effects...and it also helped with pain management. Although I didnt like having to 'smoke' it. When I was prescribed Marinol, it worked exactly like marijuana. The Marinol does produce a slight 'high' but this is much more manageable and acceptable than just the pain meds alone. The Marinol actually eliminates the 'scattered' feeling and I can think clearly and focus easily now.

Related Reading: pain management

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 14

I use this drug to help with nausea and vomitting from chemotherapy. It always takes care of the problem. It also helps me with my appetite.

Comment from: the pot doc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 29

I am taking this for anorexia related to leukemia. It really works. It also helps my arthritis and depression. People often express disappointment because they expect it to be marijuana, it isn't, but it does make me want to play my guitar for hours. I get medi-cal to pay for it, but then I've got the big C and most cancer drugs are expensive. This is wonderful stuff.

Related Reading: anorexia | leukemia | arthritis

Comment from: honesty, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 23

I take this medication for PTSD and it has helped me alot in easing my stress in a panic situation

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 13

I use this for Tourettes Syndrome and have been pleased overall with the results.

Comment from: swalls, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 13

I have multiple sclerosis and I take this medication for muscle spasms, proplems sleeping and nausea. I also take it for anxiety. My experience with the treatment so far has been a good one. I sleep longer wihtout waking up and I don't have as much trouble going to sleep. I don't have nausea like before and the muscle spasms have gotten better. Most of all the anxiety is no where near as bad as before.

Cancer