Maxitrol User Reviews

Maxitrol - User Reviews

Maxitrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Maxitrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Gaby Escobedo, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 12

I am a Kindergarten teacher, that is exposed to all what my students bring to my classroom, flue, strep throat, colds etc.. I also have a severe arthritis and since I started taking 4life transfer factors My Life has changed and I don't take any more tylenol or my yearly flue shot !

Related Reading: strep throat | arthritis | tylenol

Comment from: balu, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I've read many studies, reports about testimonies, and all information regarding this great dietary supplement about 4 years ago... but unfortunately I didn;t know anyone personally yet that had been taking it. A few years later a very good friend of mine recommended it bc of my husband. He would be sooo tired coming home from work, almost falling to sleep while driving back from work everyday. Also, was on prescription drugs for bad season allergies, that lasted for 6 or 7 months for many years, and severe back problems. So, I decided to try and to make a long story short, thank to God first, he no longer felt tired and sleepy while driving and the allergies, chronic sinus infections, and all stopped as soon as few weeks after he started taking them, no longer have the problems with his back thanks to the company's other supplements, made for muscle, bone and joint conditions. We have sooo many other testimonies to share, of how is helping my kids and my mother and all people we share our stories with... I can't keep this a secret, we have been blessed and we have to share these testimonies with the world... I definately recommend Transfer Factors to everyone, bc everyone can benefit from optimizing their immune system; like we have discovered since we started back in 2007.

Comment from: CurtWayn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 21

Moving into winter , usually around November or December I would encounter severe Bronchitis which would linger on for at least 30 days. I started using Transfer Factor Plus from 4Life Research - http://www.4Lifemall.com and within 1 week the bronchitis cleared up..I continued to stay on the product for health maintenance and prevention and have not had to deal with this health issue anymore.. Plus many more health issues cleared up... too many to mention.

Related Reading: prevention

Comment from: arnmikkha, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 22

I very bad sinus so much where i was about to walk into a hospital and someone told me about transfer factor and after using for about a week my sinus cleared tremendously. i do not walk around snuffing and trying to clear my nostrils anymore.

Comment from: Genayvonne, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 26

I have not discovered any side effects to this product myself. I had an unknown condition with extreme fatigue and if i wasn't careful i would faint. Since i have been taking the product i have not had any of the fainting symptoms, i feel healthier, and i am able to live a once again happy life. This product does work wonders and i am so thankful. I would have been bed ridden without it :)

Related Reading: fatigue | fainting

Comment from: Ecarrillodds@hotmail.comv, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 26

This has helped me to raise my immune system and fend off colds & respiratory illness. It gives me energy and a feeling of wellbeing!!

Comment from: pc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 02

TF classic has stopped all my allergies.even my cat allergy.my dogs take it too...stopped their allergies too.TF is not species specific,so pets & livestock can take it too. improves my skin,stopped my shingles. has cut down my annual fever blisters in winter,from 6yr to one.i expect no more soon.sick less & less.& when i am its briefer than others. stopped by dogs demise from kidney failure & later liver failure. his bloodwork now shows no signs of either,he's 17,great health,great energy. great appetite.I also take Transfer Factor Plus for optimum energy boost.& stops arthritis,etc. side effects... skin improves,glows warmly. more energy. memory improves.stay healthier. I've never had these side effects with prescriptions.

Related Reading: allergy | shingles | fever

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.