Maxitrol User Reviews

Maxitrol - User Reviews

Maxitrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Maxitrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: eckobronx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 11

It's a supplement that has helped with my health. I have more energy, a healthy prostate and a clean colon system. I feel great each day. A great product versus all the rest.

Comment from: Kim Brown, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 14

since taking transfactor for life i have not had a cold and absolutely no problems with my allergies! Overall i have not been sick for a year now.

Comment from: MyraSaidIt, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 13

Transfer Factor from 4life Research is a single element from colostrum from cows and from chicken eggs. It is the element that the body uses to balance immunity. It has shortened illness time from colds, sinus infections and bronchitis. Because my body does not need to work so hard to resist illness on its own, I get more energy.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 04

Why WebMD would even list this "product" and allow unscrupulous or many times ignorant people with their own agendas to rate this highly is beyond me. One thing is certain, WebMD has lost credibility in my eyes by allowing this to happen. I went to a "seminar" about a year ago and the "testimonies" were all anecdotal. Not only that but there was some person claiming to be a medical doctor who told a story about a cancer patient who was cured by simply using the product. When I confronted said doctor, and told him that the FDA would shut down his little carnival if they knew what he was doing, he replied to me that he was just "selling dreams". This product has not been fully tested or approved by the FDA. As a matter of fact the FDA has sent a warning letter to many websites promoting health benefits that simply have not been medically confirmed. Please do not fall in this scam, the only people making a profit are the "scientists" and owners of the company.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: Linda, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 18

2 Parents, mom with stage 4 HER2 breast cancer diagnosed at the age of 83, now 85 and no cancer found. Treatments-Lumpectomy with 6 lumpnodes engrossed with cancer. Radiation, Herception with transfers factors and a drink made with vegetables known to fight cancer with fruit. Dad colon and stomach cancer diagnosed at the age of 89. NO MEDICAL TREATMENT AT ALL. Starting the regiment of transfer factors and the vegetable fruit mixture. It is now 14 months later and dad is age 90. His last checkup in February, doctors state he is doing "REMARKABLY WELL" no further tests have been taken, but he has more energy than he has had in years and is now very active. During this time, no colds, flu's, or illness occurred. They remain on transfer factor and our vegetable and fruit mixtures. I am very impressed with transfer factor

Related Reading: breast | stomach cancer | flu

Comment from: Great Health at 55, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 04

After reading the review and doing indepth research on transfer factors over these last 13 years I can tell you that the dose of transfer factors that you consume depends on your immune load (how hammered is your immune system?) not your weight. I have successfully used: Transfer Factor Plus, Glutamine Prime, Transfer Factor Belle Vie ( supports healthy female tissues), Transfer Factor Recall (supports a healthy brain), Enumme Toothpast, TF Gel for first aide on closed wounds, bruises and warts!!! and Probiotics all from 4life Research and have not needed to see a doctor or fill a prescription for Shingells, Gingivitis or fever blisters or anything. By way of explanation, my fever blisters were so bad that they ran along the dermatone going down my throat...it felt like I had strep every 3 weeks and it would last for 10 days. All that resolved in the first month of immune support with 4Life Transfer Factors. If I feel the Shingels or fever blisters or anything like a cold or flu coming coming I just triple my dose, add 4Life Glutamine Prime and chill out and the outbreak is thwarted by my immune system. When you take Transfer Factors they confer immunity and sometimes they help you to develop it, and sometimes they just get you through a tough illness quicker...like 24 hours instead of a week or two! I also have never needed a flu shot since I started using 4Life Transfer Factor back in 1998. In all the research I have read there is no indication that a strong immune response is anything but good and that it is a compatable with health and wellness. From what I have read Transfer Factors can be used by anyone except people that have had organ transplants.

Related Reading: bruises | warts

Comment from: pyke4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

Forget this product. IT DOES NOT WORK. Good reviews are posted by distributors anxious to promote their business. Used it on my dog with anaemia.. MY DOG DIED. Save your money!!

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.