Medrol User Reviews

Medrol - User Reviews

Medrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Medrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: kela, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 19

I am very unrestful, sight is blurring and increased appetite

Comment from: ls, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

Began taking two days ago for constant headaches and back pain. I feel a hundred percent better! A little trouble sleeping but I just take some sleep medicine and I am fine.

Comment from: Medrol Oral, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

I started taking this drug prescribed by my orthopedic doctor for recurring R leg pain. This was after having lower back surgery 3 months ago. At 8PM I started feeling weak, fatigued and it got progressively worse. I started vomiting and could not quit. I was taken to ER by my daughter and they successfully got it under control at 3AM the next morning! I have never been so sick in my life!!

Comment from: kathyds25, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 06

I was unable to sleep for 5 dyas, restlessness, anxiety, nervousness, unable to eat because of the anxiety. It was a terrible experience. I had to go to the Hospitalto make mw go to sleep.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 28

had frozen shoulder manipulation and given to help with swelling and pain but since i have taken i get severe leg cramps at night

Related Reading: frozen shoulder

Comment from: greg778, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 04

i got very sick from this drug still recovering my eyes went crazy i could not talk just stuck there then fell out i was very confused all day on the 3rd day i pass out still not realy with it my eye site is very bad now my eyes hurt still i was so confused i did not know what did that to me

Comment from: trng2hlp, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 31

My neurologist prescribed it along with a muscle relaxer for headaches. Not only did it not help but I cant sleep without Ambien and its been 5 days off it. If you're in severe joint pain and don't have to go to work for a week it would be great as it really seems to help in that regard.

Related Reading: Ambien

Comment from: Ellen, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 05

I have taken Medrol for over 10 year. I take 6 mg every three days. With the exception of having to pee all the time on the day I take it the drug works great. It is the only drug tha has helped my RA

Comment from: Sun, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 14

I hurt my back lifting a person and have been in constant misery for a whole year now and even had to crawl around on my hands and knees from time to time. I have a moderately protruding disk and severe back pain that goes down into both legs and its excrutiating, i think its called spinal stenosis. ive tried all kinds of meds and this is the 1st one to touch the constant pain at all!! i feel soo much better and im just on my 2nd day!!! no side effects at all so far, just RELIEF!!! Im amazed!!!

Comment from: Citystar, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 01

I've had two back surgeries. Stenosis of the spine then a vertabrea slipped out of line. For two years I have been in 24 hour pain. I was given a dose pack and the 2nd day I felt 95% better. Hardly any pain. I have had no side effects and really wish it had a more healing powers so that one would not have to stay on it. It has helped me so much. The clients that complained of problems must remember that all medicine cannot be tolerated by everyone. Because it does not work on one person does not mean it will not help someone else. It is a very good medicine and that is the reason that advertisers ask you to ask your doctor is this particular medicine right for you. It is very good for me, for which I give thanks. I just wish I could continue on it or, as I said, wish it had MORE lost lasing healing effect along with the pain relief it gives so that after you've been on it for a limited time you could come off it and the problem would be healed or mostly healed.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options