Medrol User Reviews

Medrol - User Reviews

Medrol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Medrol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

I was jittery during the day, not on minutes sleep. I quit after one day

Comment from: Spartan , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 16

I was prescribed the Medrol dose pack to be winged off Solu-Medrol administered in the hospital for an Ulcerative Colitis flare. My experience include many side affects while on the medication, insomnia, nausea, nervousness, extreme agitation, frequent urination at night and wieght loss. Overall, taking this medication was a very unpleasant experience.

Related Reading: Ulcerative Colitis | insomnia

Comment from: twins93, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

I'm about to start my treatment tomorrow for bursitis on my right shoulder,and reading all the reviews I'm a little skeptic about using it.

Related Reading: bursitis

Comment from: allygator73, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

I was prescribed the dose pack to help with inflammation after my endodontist overfilled my root canal. The overfill is sitting on the nerve and causing numbness in my chin, teeth, and lip. I have noticed some improvement in the numbness, but I do not ever want to take this medication again due to the side effects. On day 3, I suffered a panic attack while driving at night with my two small children, brought on because I started feeling dizzy and was experiencing trouble with my vision. I completed the dose pack and am on the first day without it, yet I am still experiencing side effects: chest tightness, heart flutters, and anxiety.

Comment from: dawnylee321, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 14

this medicine helped me breathe better, but i was in a daze, extremly moody, and and very anixous.im trying to finish the dose pack im on the 3rd day.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 05

I WAS PRESCRIBED MEDROL FOR A DRY COUGH. IT HAS HELPED SOMEWHAT. I HAVE SPENT MY DAYS SINCE STARTING THIS MEDICINE BEING ANXIOUS AND NOT SLEEPING (THREE TO FOUR HOURS A DAY FOR THREE DAYS). MEDROL IS COMEWHAT HELPFUL IF YOU CAN TOLERATE THE ANXIETY AND SLEEPLESSNESS.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 19

This medication helps me when i have a flareup and my regular meds are not working. Very effective, feel better than i have in months!

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options