Menopur User Reviews

Menopur - User Reviews

Menopur User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Menopur sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lisa, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

It was very easy to use and I had no unusual side effects. I used it for only one month and it worked the first time! I tried the Clomid medication and it did not work for me.

Related Reading: Clomid

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 27

This drug was not difficult to mix and easy to inject. I did not have any side effects from the medication and it worked great.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 13

The medicine worked without problems. I would just have to say that I wish it was a prefilled shot, rather than having to mix it.

Comment from: tiffanybabe, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 25

Easy to mix, used with Follistim. Burned a bit while injecting but overall it wasn't that bad. No results as of yet but I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to see.

Related Reading: Follistim

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 16

Used Menopur with Follistim and Lupron. I did not enjoy having to mix the vials and the injections hurt going in but all results have been very positive and it worked.

Related Reading: Menopur | Lupron

Comment from: Kristen225, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 05

It did the job for me.It's easy to give these injections.It wasn't painful or anything.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 07

Still working on it, no stimulation as of yet, check again in a couple days, easy to mix and inject, have been experiencing alot of itching since I started it, not sure if I have an allergy from it or what.

Related Reading: itching | allergy

Comment from: Hybrid Cycle , 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

I started a "hybrid" cycle of Menopur with oral medication Femara preceeding. So far, with these hormones raging, I have been in acceptionally good moods. Maybe I am a minority when taking this, but my moods have been much better than prior to all these hormones. I'm not as emotional as I usually have been, and have overall been feeling great. I started the injections last night, and found it just as difficult as ripping off a band-aid or facial wax. We will see on Saturday 4-23 what the US shows...

Related Reading: Femara

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

Very easy to mix & inject. I had some bloating, but not bad and it worked the first cycle!

Comment from: Emily, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 08

I'm on my 3rd cycle but don't blame the drug. Pain to mix different doses, but injection is easy once you get the hang of it. Hoping it works this month!

Comment from: ciera1love, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 19

this medicine did not work for me at all and i went up to 5 vials per dose. I was on it for about 2 weeks and then was put on estrogen and then progesterone to start my next cycle. I only tried it once and got no response due to my age/fsh level.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 02

I have been using the medication for almost 2 weeks now. I have been a bit emotional with it. I have responded well to this medication but have had to have it increased a couple times. I am up to 6 vials now but no real bad side effects. I do wish, however, that it was a prefill syringe rather than having to mix it all. Having to take that many vials it takes me about 10 minutes just to get it all ready...BUT OVERALL AM VERY SATISFIED WITH IT!!!!

Trying to Conceive

Get tips and advances in treatment.